Help Escooter upgrade to lithium

shibabz03

1 µW
Hi guys, im new here.. i need help.. i have an escooter 1000w hub, 1500w 48v up to 84v 45amp controller.. im using 72v sla gel type batteries.. im planning on upgrading to lifep04 lithium batts.. can someone explain the range and speed that i will be getting if i use 60v 30ah or 72v 15ah? Thank you in advance..

Hi guys, im new here.. i need help.. i have an escooter 1000w hub, 1500w 48v up to 84v 45amp controller.. im using 72v sla gel type batteries.. im planning on upgrading to lifep04 lithium batts.. can someone explain the range and speed that i will be getting if i use 60v 30ah or 72v 15ah? Thank you in advance..

shibabz03 said:

Don't get lifepo. It is super heavy.

60 x 30 vs 72 x 15 Which is a larger number? The 60v 30ah battery has more energy so it has a longer range.

Speed depends on how fast your motor is. Range depends how and how fast you ride.

As a reference point, the niu mavericks n1s scooter uses a 29ah life (LG or panasonic cells) 60v battery (which weighs 10kg)
and 2000w bosch hub motor and has a range of 80km's.
This setup also uses a regenerative controller. This might be helpful to know in doing your calculations.

http://www.niu.com/en/n1s/battery for more info

eTrike said:
LiFe has several of benefits such as longevity, especially quality cells. :mrgreen:

Great advice and I've been looking. But then, where to source them?

Thx for sharing kin, saw a pic awhile back and forgot to bookmark. Now I even got specs, brand name, model and everything :wink:

Concerning the LVC, my controller cuts at 31V which for a 10s is perfect.

Whhhoooops wrong thread :oops:

Back