My e-Franken bike almost ready.....quick Sevcon G4 question

Well all the hard stuff has been done. DMV registrations, insurance, frame, forks, swing arm mounting, motor batteries and controller. Now my only hangup is in the department I'm not familiar with, programing the controller. Long story but the guy who originally set up the controller I have, Sevcon Gen 4 is hard to get a hold of so hopefully you guys can help me get this thing on the road.

Basically all I need is someone who can help me figure out how the digital I/O pins on the 35 pin plug are configured. I've been able to power the controller on but it flashes fault code 10 which from what the Sevcon manual says could me 1 of three things;
A. Controller still in "Pre-operational Mode"
B. Digital I/O pins not set correctly
C. One or more RPDOs have not been
received within 3s at power up or
within 500ms during operation.

So question is does any one have a can-bus communication equipment they'd be willing to lend me? Or I'd be happy renting it from you. Or anyone live in the SF bay area that has one that could help me? Other wise I'll have to shell out $350+ for the can-bus equipment to connect my controller to my computer.

All I need to do is plug it in to a computer and see how the pins are configured so I can wire them up correctly. The rest of the Sevcon's parameters have been properly set up to the motor I have.

Please PM me if you can help out.
THANKS!

Here are some links to build videos of my project.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb46v47VFqA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh58ZN-2V-k

Here is how I've wired the controller;
When I power the controller on I get fault code #10 flashing. Contractor never gets energized so motor will not spin up. At power up the green LED stays on solid for about 5 seconds, then goes into a loop of 10 light flashes. The Sevcon manual says fault code 10 could be one of three things but likely indicates the digital I/O pins aren't connected properly. Manual says could be that the controller is still in "Pre-operational" mode"?

I tried connecting all of these Digital I/O pins(9, 18, 19, 20, 21, 30, 31, 32) to B- which I think could have in effect "bypassed" any safety interlocks on the controller but it still gives me the 10 flash fault code.

Here is how I wired it;
35 PIN connector; Page 35 of the Sevcon manual is where the wiring list starts.

#1 to key / switch with fuse to main pack positive.

#3 to contactor neg.
#4 to contactor pos.

#22 to wiper on throttle pot. DOMINO # 2 Black(on throttle)
#34 to 5V power on throttle pot. DOMINO #3 Blue(on throttle)
Third wire on throttle pot. goes to B- DOMINO # 1(white on throttle)

#33 to + thermistor on motor MOTOR PLUG - H
Negative thermistor on motor goes to B- MOTOR PLUG - G
#26 to motor encoder 5v+ MOTOR PLUG - E
#21 to motor Sin MOTOR PLUG - A
#35 to motor Cosin MOTOR PLUG - B
#15 to motor encoder negative MOTOR PLUG - C
"Shield" wire from motor encoder to B- MOTOR PLUG - F

I tried connecting all of these Digital I/O pins(9, 18, 19, 20, 21, 30, 31, 32) to B- which I think could have in effect "bypassed" any safety interlocks on the controller but it still gives me the 10 flash fault code.

Attachments

• side.JPG
    side.JPG
    245.9 KB · Views: 529
  • front.JPG
    front.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 529
  • rear.JPG
    rear.JPG
    227.8 KB · Views: 529
  • digital_pins.JPG
    digital_pins.JPG