FITRIDER T1 Issues

maxiboix

1 µW
Hi,

I bought my scooter about 7-8 months ago and right now its having this issue. It started while riding normally(throttle on), the scooter will beep and cut power to the motor causing me to slow down and eventually stop while constantly beeping. After a good 2-3mins of waiting, it goes away and I'm able to ride it properly again.

As of now, whenever I power on the scooter, the beeping starts and does not go away and as a result of this, I am unable to ride my scooter at all as all it does is beep.

Has anyone experienced something like this before? Please help thanks!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/elc45q0su38g5df/20170617_175620.mp4?dl=0

What does the manual say about the beep? Often beeps are in specific patterns that are a code, telling you what it thinks is wrong.

If there is no manual, you will have to do some checks at the moment the beeps happen:

Is the motor hot?

Is the controller hot?

Is the battery hot?

Is the battery voltage level low?

If so, exactly what happens when you plug the charger into the wall and the battery? Is the charger outputting a voltage, trying to charge the battery?

The manual wasn't really helpful in troubleshooting and no components of the scooter is hot. I've let it collect dust for about a month but it still has this same problem. The battery level of the scooter is normal and the scooter is still able to charge properly despite the ongoing beeps.

Okay latest update, the problem has been solved already. Apparently after "tearing" my scooter open, there was a wire that was shorted at the pedal crank. I resoldered it and it is working fine.

Back