What controller in the Ecooter E1S?

does anyone know what controller it is in the Ecooter E1S?

Ecooter is similair to a Gogoro or a NIU. It has the same intrument panel as Gogoro eg. It is 3000W and 60V battery.
Right now limited to 40 and I need too be able to reprogram to increase to at least 45-50km/h or my tenager wont use it....

I think If you are willing to unscrew a few screws for us and snap a pic of the controller and wire harness, it would make things much easier for us.

here is a picture of the controller. I has a reverse but no recharge. It is in the Chinese version possible to switch between economu/smart and unlimited spped/sport mode.

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2,538
https://www.goldenmotor.com/

It kinda looks like a golden motor controller, but I'm not 100% sure. It would help if you can take a better picture and also include what it says on the sticker.

It is. ”flagship controller” Gobao but cant find any data.
Anyone knows about this one??

Attachments

• IMG_4988.jpg
    IMG_4988.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2,511
  • IMG_4989.jpg
    IMG_4989.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 2,510
Just found Gobao.cn but want info on a 60V controller of theirs. I've mailed them. Not sure I will get an answer...

Anyone knows about this controller? I need to get it to go faster. It is limited to 40km/h..

Has anyone heard about Gobao controllers. I have on in my gogoro look alike Ecooter and want to exchange it or increase the max current output.

Hello, I'm from Changzhou, China. I also have the ecooter. We have a plan to replace the controller. In the case of the original battery, the power can be increased by 30%. But the meter's speed function doesn't work.

C0669CF4-7A80-4D6A-8B76-08B42A18B164.jpegHi i have this and there is 2 programs on it 1 57 km/t and 95 km/t and you have to take the right button for the horn apart and find the luse one and put them togeather then you have smart mode and sport mode

Can you please give us more informations about this process ? I'm trying to make my 3kw version go faster.

Thank you, I'll try this. Also, I forgot to mention that my scooter is an E2R, but I'm here because this is the only forum page I found about an ecooter's controller...

Here's the one i have, pretty similar :controller.jpg

Can someone give me more informations about it ?

SpriteIsLucky said:
Thank you, I'll try this. Also, I forgot to mention that my scooter is an E2R, but I'm here because this is the only forum page I found about an ecooter's controller...

Here's the one i have, pretty similar :controller.jpg

This is the Gaobiao controller,from shenzhen,It's just 18 tubes,There is no potential to toss

Here's the one i have, pretty similar :View attachment 282594

Hey man I know this is far fetch but do you have a wiring diagram for this controller I looked around and I cant find any info for this controller.

Hi, has anyone found out more information about these controllers? Mine has an E16 error so need to find a way of reflashing it or something.

Hey man I know this is far fetch but do you have a wiring diagram for this controller I looked around and I cant find any info for this controller.
This is all the stuff I have found. Not very clear though.

Attachments

• IMG_5571.jpeg
    IMG_5571.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5718.jpeg
    IMG_5718.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5717.jpeg
    IMG_5717.jpeg
    638.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5572.png
    IMG_5572.png
    654.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5562.jpeg
    IMG_5562.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5542.jpeg
    IMG_5542.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5540.jpeg
    IMG_5540.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5539.jpeg
    IMG_5539.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5535.jpeg
    IMG_5535.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5534.png
    IMG_5534.png
    747.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5533.jpeg
    IMG_5533.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5531.png
    IMG_5531.png
    366.3 KB · Views: 7
Mine has an E16 error so need to find a way of reflashing it or something.
What does your manual (or other source) say that E16 error means, that would require reflashing?

(reflashing is not usually possible for most controllers since the software to do it and the firmware to use for it are only available at the factory; only a very few manufacturers let any of that stuff out to the public)

Back