2018 Zero FXS Review

LockH

1 PW
Ummm.. Started out in Victoria BC Canada, then sta
Hehe... ESB "Search found 11 matches: Zero FXS"... again:

2018 Zero FXS Review | The Ultimate Urban Assault Vehicle, Improved:
https://cleantechnica.com/2018/06/1...-the-ultimate-urban-assault-vehicle-improved/

Starts:
As much as I loved my 2013 Zero FXS, I’m impressed with the improvements Zero has been able to make each year, culminating in the 2018 Zero FXS. As batteries have gotten cheaper and more energy dense, Zero has been able to spend more money on components like brakes and suspension. So I traded Shaq for Kobe.

Includes pics like:
zero-fx-fxs-55-768x512.jpg

:lol: "The Ultimate Urban Assault Vehicle"... :roll: :lol:

Looks cool, glad if they’ve improved the components because they’ve always been kinda low-end.

I’ve never been quite sure who their target demographic is.

81forest said:

Rich motorcyclists with particularly open minds. The thing is very expensive and most are still not turned on to the positive aspects of electric.

flat tire said:
81forest said:

Rich motorcyclists with particularly open minds. The thing is very expensive and most are still not turned on to the positive aspects of electric.

That makes sense. It doesn’t help that ICE motorcycles are so incredibly good right now. 200hp for under $15k, with traction controls so you can actually enjoy the powah.

Make that "Rich motorcyclists who have other bikes to ride, and live near a GOOD Zero dealer." I was none of those things when I bought a 2015 Zero SR from an unscrupulous dealer who knew it was defective.

Back