throttle controller problem

Hoping someone can help me with my electric scooter.

i have a 36v s1000w uber scoot that took a fall and damaged the throttle, i bought a replacement throttle with no luck of getting it working.
I recently bought a volt meter and have since learnt how to use it. i have tested my throttle with a 4.5v battery supply and it seems to works fine.
My question is when testing the the 5v+, GND, Signal line coming from the controller am i expected a higher voltage reading as in 1v to 5v, i only got a 0.3v signal.
Does this mean i need a new controller or is it a function of my old throttle which was a wuxing 122dx.
I v tried removing break cables from controller so they dont interfere
The replacement throttle is not a correct match but im hopeful.
iv ordered a new hall effect sensor for my original throttle in the hopes of fixing it.
The wuxing 122dx has 7 wires and a standard throttle has 5 wires i left the 2 extra wires which seem to be for electric display
running off the indicator line on the controller which testes at 36v .. iv tried all ways around hoping iv missed something, im starting to think its the controller as well as the original throttle.

ill post pictures AsAp...

Any help would be well appreciated

mario

Measuring with meter black on the ground wire, what voltage do you get on each of the controller's throttle cable wires, with nothing connected to them?

If the old throttle had any sort of switch on it, you may have to find out which wires it went to, and add a switch to those same wires, to turn on the controller's "power supply".

If the cotnroller's throttle wires include a battery-voltage wire, and that ever shorted to either the throttle input wire or the 5v wire, it could've blown the controller's power supply or MCU. :(

Hi Amberwolf

Thanks for your response.

When i turn the key on the throttle i get power to front light, break cut off,break light and beeper but no 5v from any of the 3 throttle wires comming from the controler,
i do get a small signal of 0.14v to 0.31v from the throttle conntroller wires depending which way round i test them, but no clear signal, ive tested my friends scotter and i get a 4.65v signal from his controller throttle wires. When i turn the key off on the trottle, the signal from the controller throttle line goes to 0v.

Iv tryed removing all connections from controller other than key lock so controller receves power and still no 5v signal to throttle.
Also iv tried sorcing a new controller box with no luck..

The uber scoot uses a electisan ok10s-3 controller but i cant find one and am unsure which other one i can use.

My motor is a MY1020 36v 1000w Ratted current 36.5A and batreys have a 40amp fuse,any help there.

Iv seen a throotle conroller kit with a 32A current im hoping i can use till i get this properly sorted if that will work.

Any HeLP again would be Ep.

Grab a fully charged lipo cell and use that as a power source and make sure you common the ground to the controller negative. Its a really dirty way of diagnosing the trottle power supply. They are usually really delicate and burn out pretty fast. Another option is a wire break.
You wont get full WOT with 4.2v probably but should get enough to get the controller to accept the signal. If the 5v is broken on the controller side you can just use a simple 7805 linear regulator as a replacment power supply. I did that when i blew up the 5v rail on a kelly (twice).

thanks flippy,,
ive managed to grt a new throttle with controller 36v only thing its a 32A and im struggling to find out
what the original controller is. the battery has a 40 amp fuse, will this controller throttle kit work... maybe just less power or will i blow something..

thanks to all....

sorry for late askes ...
also im really sh=;t with responding and heart broken like my scotter

Back