Daymak EM2 speed

MEGATR0N

10 µW
Hey everyone,

I'm going to start off by saying thanks in advance for any advice given.

The question I have is.. And I know it's controversial but how do I remove the speed limit on the daymark em2. I would like to buy a small fleet of them to ride on personal property, not a street ride. But due to the property being quite large 32kmh is not really ideal. People keep saying they hit about 60kmh but I have not seen that yet.The current setup we are using is dirt bikes and ATVs but if we can go green that be much better.

Thanks in again.

Most likely you can't, directly; more and more are programmed at the factory, not reprogrammable, rather than using a jumper or whatever. YOu can poke around the other various daymak threads to see if anyone else has found a way on theirs, and maybe yours is similar.

If not, you might have to change out the controllers (and any displays/etc that run off of them) for unlimited controllers.

Hmmm "daymark em2"... looks like:
em2-right-red.jpg

Hard to pedal? At 250 lbs... hard to carry?

... versus the Sur-Ron...

TB2iLtHcj7jyKJjy1XaXXblnFXa_!!3280167576.jpg

Can't comment re "top" speeds... however looks like the Sur-Ron may be easier to carry, plus can be pedaled when "things so wrong"... (watt they invariably do...) So. More ranges per charge (pedal to shave off peak powers at starts and up hills, etc.

Waitasec... that "Daymark"... not lead-acid batts surely... OH OH...

:wink:

That's actually really cool looking I might take a look at them, I was hoping for the motorcycle aesthetic but the staff might appreciate the bike you posted more.

amberwolf said:
Most likely you can't, directly; more and more are programmed at the factory, not reprogrammable, rather than using a jumper or whatever. YOu can poke around the other various daymak threads to see if anyone else has found a way on theirs, and maybe yours is similar.

If not, you might have to change out the controllers (and any displays/etc that run off of them) for unlimited controllers.

Ya i would not mind using a jumper, just not sure exactly how to do so.

I was looking around at the other post did not see anything of note but i will keep a eye out thanks

MEGATR0N said:
Ya i would not mind using a jumper, just not sure exactly how to do so.

That's the problem I was noting--newer stuff doesn't generally use them anymore. Instead it is programmed at the factory, and not reprogrammable, for the speed limit of the area it is going to be sold in.

So while yours could have a jumper to connect or disconnect, or a pad you could solder on the board inside, it's less and less likely to be the case these days.

Back