Battery Spot Welding Services [EU]

Acido

10 mW
Hey guys, Im coming from the skateboarding forums, and would like to offer my services on here as well :)

I have been making battery packs for almost 2 years now, I have made around 50 of them by now and there have been no problems what so ever

Im offering a full service:

Gluing the p groups together
Welding on 10x0.2mm pure nickel strip
Connecting p groups in series
Connecting a bms
Adding a bunch of insulation
Adding wire to help with the current
Heatshrinking the pack

Also offering a partial service

Welding the p groups only
or
Welding on tabs for the pcb

Or what ever else you need that’s related with batteries like balancing etc

Description of my process

Cells are glued with hot glue
Positive terminal is insulated with fishpaper rings
Nickel strip with cut off edges is welded on the p groups
P groups are connected in series as in this diagram 7
More fishpaper insulation is added between p groups
The p groups are then glued together so they can not move/rub aggainst each other from vibrations
65mm wide fishpaper is then glued on top of the cells and balance wires are laid out on it and glued to it

What cells do I use?
I can use any cell that suits your build, or budget.
If you are not sure which to pick, I can help you out decide.

Where are the cells sourced from?
The cells are ordered from Nkon or a store from your preference.
Or you can send me your cells.

What shapes do you offer?
I can do almost any shape that suits you and your build.

Pricing is 15e per cell in P group for batteries up to 13s, above its another 15e per the whole group

Here are some pictures, more will be added soon

95454e624f4e5783c9cd2c55c0da68b29708d817.jpeg

17b8442539202a0b839e256913f7d71ec2f00a3c.jpeg

You should probably add some pricing, at least a general guideline, so people don't have to guess whether your service is worth it or not. ;)

You should also list your shipping certifications, so people outside of your local pickup area will know whether it is worth considering your service.

amberwolf said:
You should probably add some pricing, at least a general guideline, so people don't have to guess whether your service is worth it or not. ;)

You should also list your shipping certifications, so people outside of your local pickup area will know whether it is worth considering your service.

No custom battery builder can get certifications for a custom battery without it taking months and the battery pack ending in around 30k eur

I use shipping companies like GLS who agree to ship batteries, as they only use trucks and on ground transportation.
They are aware that I ship custom batteries and the packages are labeled properly :)

So I can ship the batteries all across Europe

Back