icecube57 wrote:I just gave a rock bottom quote for 686 for an 84v 10AH pack w 200w BC168 charger. I would like 727 to get a better premodded Server PSU
I'm very interested in Ice Cubes Package, but I have newbie type of questions
1. Will I be able to charge all the Packs at the same time.
2. If I wanted to go a little larger maybe 12ah or 15ah how much more
3. I have a 1000watt generic Brushless motor and a standard 48V Controller I've been told will take a 60v but not sure about 72V
Do I need to buy a more advanced controller that will regulate Watts and Amps
or do I need to buy a Cycle Analyst
4. Possibly some opinions on the 72V controller would be appreciated.
5. Does the $727.00 package include a charger that also balances.
6. On the setup I described with 10ah what should my range be at not full out but maybe
34 mph with occasional bursts of over 40mph
7. Unless I buy an extra charger my longest route will be 12 miles round trip to work.
For a frame of reference my 48v 15ah Battery does 19 miles pretty much floored the whole way. Which is around 27-29mph
So what will a 84v 10ah hour pack do in comparison.