You're looking for E-bike help? in Orange County, Ca?

Hi Chris Viers here. I am making this post to introduce myself and show you guys my website. www.vmobility.us. I have been building and fixing E-bikes and actually anything with a battery out of my garage at my house...for a few years now. Or dare I say it on here, the internal combustion motor. :roll: As I was formerly trained at UTI. So I figure it's time to put it out there for the masses...Look to E-S for some of the best advice on the net for your projects, if you do it yourself. I salute you! But sometimes you just need a guy to fix it for you. My hourly rate is $55. Does not include parts. If it's broke I'll make it go again. I have great sources for parts as well. (714)712-0842

Chris, are you still working on e-bikes? If yes, is my issue something you can take care of?

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64335

BTW, do you know Sam Townsend?

I know Sam Townsend well...And yes I'm still fixing ebikes.. I'm currently working with Kacy Marrs www.marrscycles.com for the last year... Also we are building an electric car right now converting a 2000 Honda Insight to full electric with an early BMW Powertrain.. the address 956 north enterprise Street Orange California 92867 my name is Chris my phone number 714-381-7761.

Back