New or Rebuilt Lithium-Ion Battery Service

A place to list links to sources for EV related parts and services.
Vmw1982   100 mW

100 mW

Battery Packs - Where to buy them

Post by Vmw1982 » Apr 02 2019 11:06am

I make and repair lithium ion batteries. I will ship anywhere in the US or Canada. Or ship your broken battery to me and I will fix it.

Victor’s Electric Bikes
(215) 254-0381
https://goo.gl/maps/88TnzhU3oFN2

I also repair controllers replace hall sensors, repair mid drive systems, maintenance on geared hubs required every 1000 miles.

Haven't met an Ebike or battery I can't fix yet. If there r dead cells I will find them and replace or rebuild.

Check out my reviews on Google.

I spot weld cells with pure nickel strip high quality BMS and any size or case you would like.

And I don't mind answering what you may think is a stupid question.

amberwolf   100 GW

100 GW
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group

Re: New or Rebuilt Lithium-Ion Battery Service

Post by amberwolf » Apr 03 2019 2:20am

john61ct wrote:
Mar 17 2019 9:50am
this is advertising, presumably a site sponsor,
There aren't any site sponsors other than the owner, http://ebikes.ca, AFAIK.

This guy just keeps spamming other people's threads, and non-sale forums, with ads for his business, cuz he can't be bothered to abide by the rules (assuming he has even bothered to read them). So the mods have to keep moving his spam to this thread he already has, that he should be using for any advertising about it (since multiple threads for the same ad aren't allowed either).

What he should do instead is answer people's questions that have been ignored.

At present his behavior is more of just a spammer than someone with a good reliable business one could trust. We've seen this kind of thing before. (one person I recall that tended to ignore questions, fail to respond to people, etc., that was also in Philly, was Mwkeefer).

Apologies to the OP if you feel offended; this is just what we, as members here, see.

SlowCo   100 kW

100 kW

Re: New or Rebuilt Lithium-Ion Battery Service

Post by SlowCo » Apr 03 2019 2:59am

Victor doesn't look victorious in battery building.png
Victor doesn't look victorious in battery building.png (459.25 KiB) Viewed 144 times

Took this photo from his own website. Let's say I wouldn't trust him to work on my bike or built me a battery :shock: