Ok, here are some results from my last 1/4 mile event:
- I deaktivate field weakening ( recommendation from manufacturer, because of missing manual instruction)
- first run, spinning wheel and drove 13,1 seconds,
- shorten again the wheel base to 6“ over (15cm).
- second run with new pb of 12,278 seconds
- my best 60 feet time was 2,072 seconds
- had 3 controller cut offs ( 2x over current at start line and 1x undervoltage, 20-40m before finish line)
- won against brand new 600ccm GSXR
- best Topspeed was 172kph.
I hope to get as soon as possible the manual for field weakening option!!!
I was the only one with an electrical motorcycle
There was one Carbon Tesla running a 10,6 but has a lot of traction Problem up to 1/8 mile before he gets grip. On sticky track he will be definitely faster ...
- 8DB0A931-86F5-4FBE-B388-1DF4B664159C.jpeg (104.03 KiB) Viewed 172 times
- 292D3F54-542B-473A-A9C0-B34A14BD8A2A.jpeg (159.17 KiB) Viewed 172 times
- 4EA3FDCA-DD29-43A0-B1E4-9553C4041EC6.jpeg (89.44 KiB) Viewed 172 times
- FFB1585C-C3EC-4619-AE72-0D96BEC52C31.jpeg (86.99 KiB) Viewed 172 times
- Fastest speed record 200,49 kph on flat after 740m (175V, 400A, Kelly KLS 8080I 14401, 2017)
- Fastest 1/4 mile @ 157,12 kph on flat and 14.468 sec (146V, 600A, Kelly KHB 14601, 2017)
- Fastest 1/4 Mile @ 170,62 kph and 12,278 seconds ( 117V, 800A, Emsiso EmDrive 500, 2018)
14/34kW QS-Motor 273 80H 7T winding (560A and 1740 turns @ 144V) @ 169kg GSXR 1000 K2