But if I higher the Kv I will reduce the torque to amp rate.
That means you will need more amps to get the same effect with lower amps at lower Kv.
I hope my understanding is right here.
Of course at the end 800Arms @ 12,08Kv was good for 4,4 sec from 0-100kph, so maybe 1600Arms @ 17,6Kv will be good for 3,XX seconds.
But the price for a rewound here in GER will be around 2-3000€ and nobody has really experience with it.
And I don´t have any experience with motors, no time and no area to manage it (living room? = absolutely no go)!
So I will continue with axial flux motor and middrive system.
- Schwinge 007.JPG (137.36 KiB) Viewed 909 times
- Schwinge 012.JPG (154.79 KiB) Viewed 909 times
- Fastest speed record 200,49 kph on flat after 740m (175V, 400A, Kelly KLS 8080I 14401, 2017)
- Fastest 1/4 mile @ 157,12 kph on flat and 14.468 sec (146V, 600A, Kelly KHB 14601, 2017)
- Fastest 1/4 Mile @ 170,62 kph and 12,278 seconds ( 117V, 800A, Emsiso EmDrive 500, 2018)
14/34kW QS-Motor 273 80H 7T winding (560A and 1740 turns @ 144V) @ 169kg GSXR 1000 K2