to build a 4 wheelers leaning bike

hodala

100 W
Powered with both engine & hub motor,no hi-tech hybrid,you can drive the bike with both or individuals in manuel

Attachments

• leaning Quad Dio 13.JPG
    leaning Quad Dio 13.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 2,465
  • leaning Quad Dio 16 En.JPG
    leaning Quad Dio 16 En.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 2,465
  • 電機2kw.JPG
    電機2kw.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 2,866
my last build,modified fake Chinese honda grom

Attachments

• 大公仔20.JPG
    大公仔20.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 2,466
very nice!

file.php

recent drawing

Attachments

• E cab.JPG
    E cab.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 2,461
  • E cab 2.JPG
    E cab 2.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 2,461
  • E car 11c.JPG
    E car 11c.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 2,461
I'm guessing three times the weight and five times the cost to do what a two wheeler already does. Why?

Chalo said:
I'm guessing three times the weight and five times the cost to do what a two wheeler already does. Why?
That 2 wheels bike weights 112kg,my mod. trike +10kg only,if there is no equivalent benifits,what ATV for?

Attachments

• 084827dbvv572hhpjf8jcf.jpg
    084827dbvv572hhpjf8jcf.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 2,461
hodala said:
,if there is no equivalent benifits,what ATV for?

That's what I'm asking.

Four big fat tires would give better flotation on deep soft sand or mud, but for that duty you wouldn't want it to lean.

So why use for wheels to do the job of two?

Chalo said:
hodala said:
,if there is no equivalent benifits,what ATV for?

That's what I'm asking.

Four big fat tires would give better flotation on deep soft sand or mud, but for that duty you wouldn't want it to lean.

So why use for wheels to do the job of two?
Maybe you should ask EU that support KTM and Piaggio budget to develope 4 wheels e-bike now
and more- -

Attachments

• 091810l2g2kz2kttt0m0e2.jpg
    091810l2g2kz2kttt0m0e2.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 4,932
  • Kawasaki-J-Concept-Tokyo-2[1].jpg
    Kawasaki-J-Concept-Tokyo-2[1].jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 4,931
Maybe the idea is more patches of rubber on the road? Bank too hard over on your 2 wheels and the back end comes out from under you and you are sliding in the road. With 4 wheels, if you brake the back end loose, you'll probably just fish tail or spin out, but not lay it down. I guess fully articulated suspension that leans you into the curves gives you the "feel" of 2 wheels and the stability of 4 wheels. I'll stick with my 2 wheels for now. Maybe this suspension idea will get to be simple and common, but it's not right now.

If you don't like to be a victim like this or you are not so stunt people,4 wheels leaning bike make more sure no slip and fall

Attachments

• f6f649166d224f4a43b9c5480ff790529822d152.jpg
    f6f649166d224f4a43b9c5480ff790529822d152.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 4,902
  • 134856xuicx7izupsbxkzz.jpg
    134856xuicx7izupsbxkzz.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 2,458
hodala said:
If you don't like to be a victim like this or you are not so stunt people,4 wheels leaning bike make more sure no slip and fall

LOL! No one on two wheels has ever done any of those things. Those pictures are purely for demonstration purposes. HAHAHA

IF you build it, we will drool.

Any leaning vehicle can fall over. Any leaning vehicle can high side. By making a four wheeler lean, you're designing in those shortcomings of a two wheeler, but at great extra expense.

So why not simply use a two wheeler?

Chalo said:
Any leaning vehicle can fall over. Any leaning vehicle can high side. By making a four wheeler lean, you're designing in those shortcomings of a two wheeler, but at great extra expense.

So why not simply use a two wheeler?
As I said,why EU spend money asisting the items? are they no brain at all?

Attachments

• 9ab28ecb39dbb6fdbf68c34b0b24ab18972b3710.jpg
    9ab28ecb39dbb6fdbf68c34b0b24ab18972b3710.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 4,806
  • c13dbc19ebc4b7457226721eccfc1e178b8215f4.jpg
    c13dbc19ebc4b7457226721eccfc1e178b8215f4.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 4,806
  • 990edf160924ab18663ac75a37fae6cd7b890b13.jpg
    990edf160924ab18663ac75a37fae6cd7b890b13.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 4,806
  • 110348dmp7ygpu3l7zhncw.jpg
    110348dmp7ygpu3l7zhncw.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 2,456
An engineering department might come up with something like that as a show of ability.

If there is a market demand for it, a company might sell one whether or not it has any merits.

The only person who would be brain-deficient in this case would be the person spending his own money and/or effort on such a vehicle in the expectation of reaping some practical benefit from it.

Chalo said:
An engineering department might come up with something like that as a show of ability.

If there is a market demand for it, a company might sell one whether or not it has any merits.

The only person who would be brain-deficient in this case would be the person spending his own money and/or effort on such a vehicle in the expectation of reaping some practical benefit from it.
When talking about brain-deficient don't forget our nitwit politicians who think a 4 wheeled scooter is a good idea and give our tax euros to a company to develop something like that.... only good thing is that some money will be spend on engineering jobs.

Plus, you can buy a 4 wheeled leaning scooter with a 350cc engine, they are already for sale here in Switzerland (googl. quadro scooter)

If you used to have steak and hamburger as food,don't mean people need not to eat rice at all,you people live in vast plain maybe drive cars and ride a traditional bike are enough,where people live in moutain areas with crowded and tight street, riding in narrow winding and rainny roads need more traction on wheels for safty

Plus, you can buy a 4 wheeled leaning scooter with a 350cc engine, they are already for sale here in Switzerland (googl. quadro scooter)

Yeah those Quadro's are like the three wheelers, Piaggio MP3 etc in regards to driving license. If you got your car license you can drive Quadro's in Europe. No need to get motorcycle license A1/A2 just ride with your regular car license and that is a major tribute to the many three wheelers and Quadro's sold.

@Hodala Nice work. Looking forward to see this build completed.

SEuGB23.jpg

Why are you going for ICE engine and electric motor? It seems your frame is large enough to give you amazing long range on battery alone. And you could use a real powerful electric motor giving you much more acceleration then the ICE would. For extra range you could drop the ICE and use that space for more batteries.

macribs said:

Yeah those Quadro's are like the three wheelers, Piaggio MP3 etc in regards to driving license. If you got your car license you can drive Quadro's in Europe. No need to get motorcycle license A1/A2 just ride with your regular car license and that is a major tribute to the many three wheelers and Quadro's sold.

@Hodala Nice work. Looking forward to see this build completed.

SEuGB23.jpg

Why are you going for ICE engine and electric motor? It seems your frame is large enough to give you amazing long range on battery alone. And you could use a real powerful electric motor giving you much more acceleration then the ICE would. For extra range you could drop the ICE and use that space for more batteries.
The frame is also for a e-trike too

Looking better and better. Only thing that hurt my eyes are the ICE engine that is still there. Are you sure you really should keep it? You could sell off the ICE engine and go all electric? You have room for an insanely large battery pack that for sure can last for hours.

Anyway looking forward to seeing this completed, I hope you can make a walkaround video as well a riding video.

macribs said:
Looking better and better. Only thing that hurt my eyes are the ICE engine that is still there. Are you sure you really should keep it? You could sell off the ICE engine and go all electric? You have room for an insanely large battery pack that for sure can last for hours.

Anyway looking forward to seeing this completed, I hope you can make a walkaround video as well a riding video.
This leaning quad is off-road based bike,gas is much easier gained countryside field, the engine fetched from junkjard worth quite little,
you could see no spike on a tadpole trike version
As you can see all essential components not completed,so the video not ready for audiance yet

Back