Race: Kelly KEB 12KW vs Sabvoton 200A vs 400cc

Yep, Dui has flux weakening and the 400cc has a gearbox!

The pack is A12320AH 24s2P for me 23s2p for Dui. 300A Ant BMS

kebekua said:
Yep, Dui has flux weakening and the 400cc has a gearbox!

The pack is A12320AH 24s2P for me 23s2p for Dui. 300A Ant BMS

Wow I like 20ah punch cells because they are very powerful but I wonder how can you fit 48 of them into an e bike frame ?
I've tried before and it was impossible!
Which frame do you have ? Do you have any photos ?

Its not and Ebike, its a Magician 250. Yet, it was'nt easy to fit the battery there!

I'll make a thread with pictures later on, its just a bit of a hassle to do from China that's why I haven't done it yet

kebekua said:
Its not and Ebike, its a Magician 250. Yet, it was'nt easy to fit the battery there!

I'll make a thread with pictures later on, its just a bit of a hassle to do from China that's why I haven't done it yet

Aha I see, lucky you then that you have so much battery space!

I used every bit of it. I will choose a different geometry for my next build to fit a larger battery.

I would go for a Chang Jiang 750 (1930's BMW copy) if I could afford it. Let's see what the future holds.

Here are a couple pix showing battery fittment

IMG_20180809_174642_zpsddwxsflr.jpg

IMG_20180804_152003_zps6vot2et7.jpg

I always liked that magician 250 enduro but it disappeared from Ebay about a year ago. I also wanted to convert it to road legal electric. Much smaller looking than the hawk model.

Conversion looks good!

Edit: just checked Ebay out of curiosity and there are two Magicians up! I guess i havnt been searching that hard

icherouveim said:
So you are faster at the beginning but later QS273 overtake you .

Yep, the Kelly had quite a bit more power at startup, sabbys lack a bit of a kick but they are more powerful passed 20-30 kmh until vmax, which was higher anyway with the flux weakening. Also, I had a little problem that day with my settings, I could not make a start with wide opened throttle, otherwise the controller was cutting off because I've set my phase amps limit a tiny bit too low... I had to wait for the motorbike to get over 20km/h to go full throttle.
Moreover, there is quite a huge weight difference, the racing bike is way heavier than the magician and I'm myself quite heavier than kebekua... That really doesn't help :lol:

But now he has a new controller, much, much more powerful than the kelly so there's no way I can follow him anymore, even if I change everything for carbon fiber and start eating salad. :lol:

Take my Emsiso EmDrive500 🤣🤣🤣
1200A peak and also field weakening

Rovii said:
Take my Emsiso EmDrive500 🤣🤣🤣
1200A peak and also field weakening

Yeah, why not. It's just a tiny little bit expensive to me.
Would you be kind enough to remove the last zero from the current price ? :wink:

Back