How to post pics from smartphone?

atom1025

100 W
Anyone figured out how to do it. Tried both android and apple and neither one makes it simple.

atom1025 said:
Anyone figured out how to do it. Tried both android and apple and neither one makes it simple.

Try uploading the photo to your favorite hosting site and then insert the img link.

I personally use the Public folder of my dropbox, but photobucket works well too.

I just put a post up about this mate. ES used to have there own app for accessing the site that allows you to upload pictures, I still use it but I don't think It's available anymore. However there's an application that allows you to donor called "tapatalk" but a moderator or someone will have to register the ES site onto the tapatalk database and then it will be easy for mobile users. Look for my thread further down the forum.

Sent using Endless-Sphere Mobile app

I use my HTC sensation more than my PC these days, I don't find it any harder on the phone than th he PC to post pics... Use ES to host pics, hit the "choose" button below th he text editor, find the pic on your SD card hit the "add file" button and it uploads your pic, easy peasy...

KiM

tumblr_lzejky4NO71qkuw9so1_500.jpg

see how this goes

well that seemed to work alright by just following directions same as on the lappy using android and just the standatd browser, but you must remember that files cant be too big

The problem arises when you want to choose a picture, on phones and device using ioS apple software you cannot browse to find the photo, some android with manufacturers own skin and a lot of other phones are the same, if they have a standard. Rouser function to browse storage areas that's fine, there is an application for both ioS and Android called tapatalk that allows you to do this. It just needs to be approved by a moderator. I think I will need to try and contact Justin.

Sent using Endless-Sphere Mobile app

Back