How do I delete the post

Seya

10 W
I know this might sound like a dumb question ..

Or maybe the design is the thing that is dumb .

How do I delete the post ?

You can only delete your own posts, and only if it is the last post in a thread.

If both of those conditions are met, there will be a button with an X somewhere on your post (different places depending on the theme you choose in your profile in your user control panel
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/ucp.php ). In the subsilver-type theme, it's in the lower right corner of that post.

If anyone has posted a reply after you post in a thread, you can't delete your post anymore.

You can still edit it.

BTW, since your question has nothign to do with search problems, fixes, or suggestions (about searching), I'd like to move it to its' own thread in the Forum Rules and Features section.

Ok actually the post I want to remove a post in the " for sale " section because the item has been sold it.

So there is really no way to delete my post ( There is a for sale post and 4 replies)
??

As I noted above, you can still edit your post (including the subject--if you read Ypedal's "readme / read this" posts for guidelines/rules in each sale section, this is mentioned there).

Back