ANT BMS High Pitch Sound

rg12

100 kW
Is this normal for the BMS to produce an annoying electronics interference kind of high pitch sound (like if you put your ear next to a transformer...)?
It's all the time, even when the BMS is disconnected from bluetooth and is in standby mode.
The app says runtime of 4 days 13 hours which is weird since the bms didn't let me log in via bluetooth after not touching it for over 3 minutes, was like that for a few days straight and the runtime in the app keeps running, is that normal?
Also the red light on the bms blinks but not as often as when logged into through the app, like every 20 seconds maybe, I didn't count.

Does it sound like GPU coil whine? If yes it's probably your inductors and there is little you can do about it apart replacing them. It doesn't affect the work of the BMS.
[youtube]T7HsXHqtxrI[/youtube]

multifrag said:
Does it sound like GPU coil whine? If yes it's probably your inductors and there is little you can do about it apart replacing them. It doesn't affect the work of the BMS.
[youtube]T7HsXHqtxrI[/youtube]

Yes! thank you! that's exactly it and I'm happy that it doesn't mean that some component is going to explode :)

Back