BMS wrong voltage end no output with load

gfucka

100 µW
Hi I have problem with this 4S BMS. I connect all batteries in correct way but on P- P+ I have just 15V. On B+ B- I have 16,77V... Why this happen? And also when I connect load on P- P+ it give 0V so seems to be in protecting mode... Please help me. Thanks

Attachments

• CollageMaker_20200724_165838528.jpg
    CollageMaker_20200724_165838528.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 777
Check the voltage on the individual cells. I suspect one or more of them are below the cut off voltage level of the BMS and it is shut down as is normal.

Thankyou for answering. All the cells are about 4,2V... I have charged the cells with a charger before assembly.

Does it require the temperature sensor be connected to "NTC" pads? Some do, some don't. If yours does, it may disable the output if it doesn't get the right resistance reading at those pins. If so, you would have to install the correct NTC temperature sensor part to those pins.

amberwolf said:
Does it require the temperature sensor be connected to "NTC" pads? Some do, some don't. If yours does, it may disable the output if it doesn't get the right resistance reading at those pins. If so, you would have to install the correct NTC temperature sensor part to those pins.

Thanks for answering.
Yes it has the NYC pins.
How I know what is the correct NTC sensor??

gfucka said:
amberwolf said:

Thanks for answering.
Yes it has the NYC pins.
How I know what is the correct NTC sensor??
You have to look at the documentation for it to find out:
--does it require the NTC?
--*which* NTC does it require?

If it doesn't have documentation, then you can only guess at either of those things. :(

I buy It on AliExpress and there is no documentation ....
I want try to put an NTC but I don't know what type...Do you think a 10k is good??

I see in parallel with the NTC PIN there is a resistance so I think the NTC isn't needed...

Some of these small bms's require a charge to turn on. You might have to discharge the cells a bit to get it to charge... to turn on.

I try to put the charger but nothing happen. I will try to discharge the batteries and then try again. What is a good way to discharge batteries?

Back