Problems with smart BMS JBD

Globo

1 µW
Hi, I bought a bms JBD-SP04S005-L4S-150A-B-U and it is creating many problems for me, I ask you to help me. Let me explain: the bms through bluetooth and through the pc crashes when I start to charge the battery, super voltage errors appear and it disconnects from the pc or from the phone. If I connect the lcd screen it seems to work normally but in some cases it gives me errors in memory, also it seems not to balance the cells (it is a 272AH 12v lifepo4 system)
During the discharge everything works regularly and it also works in charge if I put in a few amps (maximum 4A) but I never see the balance working. Do you have any idea why this is all? Thanks to those who want to help me

Hi, I bought a bms JBD-SP04S005-L4S-150A-B-U and it is creating many problems for me, I ask you to help me. Let me explain: the bms through bluetooth and through the pc crashes when I start to charge the battery, super voltage errors appear and it disconnects from the pc or from the phone. If I connect the lcd screen it seems to work normally but in some cases it gives me errors in memory, also it seems not to balance the cells (it is a 272AH 12v lifepo4 system)
During the discharge everything works regularly and it also works in charge if I put in a few amps (maximum 4A) but I never see the balance working. Do you have any idea why this is all? Thanks to those who want to help me

Back