ANT BMS Why lost bluetooth signal and how restart?

EMX_USD

100 mW
Hello everybody, i bought six ANT BMS 200A 32S !

I tested five ANT BMS connected by bluetooth one after another with the MYBMS app.
Everything was working fine when I connected the last ANT BMS. The next day, only the last ANT BMS was working and everyone else lost signal but works and the displays show the correct values. I was advised to try the NRF app to see if there is a BT signal. There is only one BT signal, that of the last ANT BMS. No help from the company that wants to recover its bms without paying me back!
I tried a lot of things for a month to figure why I don't have a BT signal but nothing to do, so it doesn't work, so, no battery balancing etc.

WHY AND WHAT TO DO ?

I have several builds running these, and to be able to switch between them it is a bit of a hassle.

I need to move the one I want to check away from the others, then delete the bluetooth connection on the phone menu. Then rediscover it, and last connect in the app. Might take a couple tries sometimes.

The bluetooth signal also disappears when the BMS sleeps, so you need to either have it plugged in the charger, or have something that pulls power to keep it awake (the time before it goes to sleep is adjustable in app).

The way I switch between BMSs in Android (7) using the VBMS app is I close the app and then start it again. When the "Auto connection..." appears I rapidly tap the top half of the screen above all the app buttons (see area circled in red) It usually then brings up the option to manually connect.
unnamed.png

You are allwright and thanks for comment. Now I use vbms and it works I can switch from one to the other. Sometimes you have to wait 1 or 2 minutes for it to connect and it seems very long. Before, with the first bms I ordered, it connected to the free antbms software but it wasn't vbms. Other bms did not connect to antbms software. I changed my smartphone, I downloaded vbms and now I know how to switch from one bms to another. Thanks again for your advice. :es:

Back