EFEST brand name cells

endrew

10 W
Turns out Efest also sell brand name cells. I want to buy Samsung 40T from them but I am afraid that the cells will be fake. Anyone has any experience buying brand name cells from them?

Thanks!

I don't have direct experience with them, but I can say that if a seller has a reputation for fake cells, for any reason with any cells, all of their products of any kind should be suspect. ;)

BTW, you have another battery thread you asked for help in that you have yet to reply to questions in.

An interesting page with useful observations
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/blog-entry/3-are-you-using-a-rewrap-rebranded-battery.3318/

Thanks! For now I don't have many good options (if any) and trying to figure out if any of them is acceptable...

If it were me, I'd test what you have in the other thread first, to see if they're useful or not, despite probably not being the cells you actually ordered. If they turn out to be good enough, you're all set; if not, then I'd recommend buying only from places that others have recently bought from and reported genuine good results, in their specific battery build threads. (that will require a fair bit of reading around, unfortunately; I don't know of any single thread that has info on many sellers, along with specific results).

Back