Info on my LiMn (Milwaukee V28) pack

maytag

100 W
As most of you know I custom built my ebike pack using LiMn cells from Milwaukee powertool V28 packs, happy to say I'm still very impressed by the packs performance. I've just returned from vacation and my ebike hasnt been ridden for nearly a month. Before hanging up the bike I took some pack measurements (fully charged), each 3p7s subpack measured 28.56v giving a total of 57.12v for both subpacks in series.

After a long family vacation I finally got around to taking the bike down and measure the packs. The ebike has been hanging up high in my garage where the temperature easily reaches over 100 F during the summer and both subpacks measured identical at 28.36v . It's just amazing how well these LiMn cells maintain balance.

BTW after nearly a month of not being ridden the ebike performs and pulls just as strong since its last ride, couldnt have said the same if I had went with Nicad, Nickel or SLA . :D

Hey Maytag welcome back! When you and knoxie disappeared, we were wondering if something happened to the Puma owners :shock:

Anyhow, check your PM I sent you something last week.

-JD

Back