Just to remind beta testers, that there's new Android software
avalible for download!
Here are some highlights:
- Improved graphical design
- Current bar changes color regarding to the current (discharging: red, charging: green)
- Some visual improvements (font sizes etc.)
- Modified settings menu (removed unnecessary icons and labels)
- Modified app restriction: working applications disables screen sleep
- Modified app shutdown behaving: if you want to close the app (so logging will be stopped etc.), you shall use “exit” button and confirm exit. If you only “minimize” it (pressing Android "Menu" button), it will still run in the background (and also logging will be activated!)
- If you want to have loging enabled, you must have checked at least one checkbox in Settings menu
- Fixed bug in logging (some parameters were not stored properly, such as GPS latitude was stored twice instead of latitude/longitude), added time as first logging parameter.
Some notes about logging:
Log file is created each time, when app is open (fully open, not just "brought back" from stack (running in background) ). Its name tells date and hour/minute of creating and its content depends on program settings. Logs are usually stored at /sdcard0/storage/
There are some parameters grouped under single checkbox (i.e. checking "log voltage" will start logging both, pack voltage and single cell voltages, "log temperatures" will log all temperature sentors etc.). If you don't want to have logging enabled, simply don't check any checkbox in logging settings!
Google drive/Dropbox automatic logs transfer
SOC bar graph shall change color (green-yellow-red) regarding to SOC state
Add settings: manual set high/low limit for current/voltage bar graph (2 modes: charging/discharging)
Final graphic design (now it's a "programmer's design"
- have a friend, who will play with graphics)
Electronic equipment doesn't work on a electricity base, but on a smoke ... When the smoke comes out, it stops working! Simple, right?!