Altering End Voltage on a Bulk Lipo Charger

Ive got a few charger that I could do with altering the end voltage on to suit new packs. Ive got a 900w and a 600w charger from BMSbattery. Has any body got any advice on how this can be done and how to go about testing it?
adam

So why not just tell a guy again? Searching this site sucks.

Look for a part inside the charger with a tiny screw head on the top. Might be slot or might be phillips. It will be located very close to where the DC output wires solder to the board.

Power up the charger, attach a voltmeter, and diddle with the tiny screw till you get the voltage you want. Make sure to note where you started, in case you are diddling the wrong pot, and adjusting something else like wattage. If you got the wrong one, return it to where you started.

some chargers do not have the trimpot so you have to adjust by replacing a resistor, and if he has the EMC-1000 then a picture helps tell him where to look for the trimpot. on some of the bigger small alloy chargers the trimpot is not in the corner too.

dogman said:

Look for a part inside the charger with a tiny screw head on the top. Might be slot or might be phillips. It will be located very close to where the DC output wires solder to the board.

Power up the charger, attach a voltmeter, and diddle with the tiny screw till you get the voltage you want. Make sure to note where you started, in case you are diddling the wrong pot, and adjusting something else like wattage. If you got the wrong one, return it to where you started.

nice on bro, yeah a though that was the case. And yes this site has the worst search bar going but made up its full of such enfussiastic and helpful people. Alwasy quick to respond.

Ps I have a a load of electric shit including a 4010 loving it

dnmun said:
some chargers do not have the trimpot so you have to adjust by replacing a resistor, and if he has the EMC-1000 then a picture helps tell him where to look for the trimpot. on some of the bigger small alloy chargers the trimpot is not in the corner too.

this is the chargers I have 600 w and 900 watt ill get some pictures

adrock8519 said:
dogman said:

nice on bro, yeah a though that was the case. And yes this site has the worst search bar going but made up its full of such enfussiastic and helpful people. Alwasy quick to respond.

Ps I have a a load of electric shit including a 4010 loving it

just f hate blow tourching cells bak onto may mates f up packs lol

The search engine on this site does suck. I don't use it. I browse with chrome and typing my question in the address bar almost always results in an appropriate endless-sphere topic. :D

Back