Black Sheep Technology - TS90_BMS v3

methods

1 GW
An associate who has embraced the revolution completely asked me to convert these single cell BMS units from a 3.3V to a 3.7V chemistry.

EDIT: Done - see this post: https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=88312&p=1288762#p1288762

BMS001.jpg

BMS002.jpg

I have not researched the boards yet... but a quick visual inspection reveals a lot.
Only question is if a divider change will do it (doubt it) or if those 5 pin parts are of interest. I at first thought the 5 pin parts were one and the same that Fechter suggested for one of my LVC/HVC modules... but ... one will do both LVC and HVC and the board has 2 so...

First glance notes:

The 8 pin gullwing dip is obviously an optocoupler output.

Wondering about that swirl of traces.... some kind of choke attempt?

TVS diode and 10V clamping zener are obvious

10pcs bleed resistors are obvious

Current limiting resistors for the Opto are apparent

LVT diode being current limited by the opto photo and resistor to V+

HVT diode with current limiting resistor next to it turned on with shunts

Bypass caps for the 5 pin detectors

Nchannel fet to turn on the bleed resistors, Source on Negative, Collector on shunts to Positive, gate heading over to HC detector with a pulldown

Broken down left to right top to bottom:

Positive Terminal
10pcs balance resistor in series parallel
TVS and 10V clamps
LC and HC part numbers? (I suspect I have a roll or two of these around...)
C1's are the bypass caps - probably 0.1uF
LVT standard with the cathode to the left
R332 probably a 10K pulldown for the gate
10R is the limiter for photo diode and LVT diode
8 pin is standard opto with standard pinout I presume - raw diodes requiring 200 to 500 ohms
Pin headers along bottom in parallel for pass-through open collector outputs
R471 bottom grabs the switched end of the shunts and limits for the photo diode only
R471 top limits for the HVT diode only from V+ to Collector in parallel with the shunts
PZTC standard nchannel
Negative terminal

Yep - so I see no divider
In order to change the chemistry on this bad boy to 3.0V to 4.2V I need to swap the two 5 pin parts
A quick glance at my existing data sheet should indicate which to switch
Maybe he doubled them up to handle extra current... or...
Maybe he mixed and matched to get a desired HVC and LVC that were not available (more likely)

Anyhow... for this deliverable... which is retrofitting old 24V lead acid lawn mowers to 8S EIG... I will likely just spin a new low cost board based on all we have learned.
I owe the community V2 of my mosfet based completely isolated SSR... so... will integrate.

Same design as seen below (no uController, hardware based, super simple)
I will add to the LVC section a gnarly array of 4110's for cutting discharge
I will add to the HVC section a gnarly array of 4110's for cutting charge
Issues to address are HVC latch (solved slowly by bleed resistors...)
Issues to address are LVC latch (no solve)
With the 4110's ganged on output one must be careful that they are both on or both off unless you want to utilize the body diode which is ill advised... so a hard tie between their gates is safest... but then you need onboard smarts to beat latch condition... so.... body diode conduction it is to get out of HVC and LVC latch conditions (4pcs 4110 short period of time de-latch)

Yea... If HVC latch hit a moment or two of loading through body diode should unlatch and flip that mosfet back on
LVC latch will take a few moments of charging

Would rate for 100A burst charge or discharge 10 seconds
40A continuous ... charge or discharge... so ... going to need to use a different fet or array of fets or heat sinking

Just brainstorming at this point

I do not like the "1 cell BMS" for most applications. Its great for huge 90Ah cells in a car but no good for smaller setups.
Best to gang 6 channels together. 4 or 6 or 7 or 8... whatever fits
Allow them to stack to a REASONABLE level. 30V... cheap. 100V - a bit more expensive. Not interested in anything high voltage at this point... but may well just make it expensive right? 200V? 300V?

To make them programmable I could populate the boards with 2pcs HVC chip and 2pcs LVC chip with a jumper. Select-a-chemistry. That keeps the nasty uController issues out of it and makes for a hardware solution.

To shunt current MUCH faster the heat sinking for the LVC and HVC switch can be utilized with another heavy Nchannel and much larger resistors maybe 2W... so 2W/4V= 500mA. 2W * cell count = manageable.

Or... Maybe none of this

Maybe it is time to simply make a 2 step charger.
BULK charge at 20A up to 90% charge terminating on any cell HVC
Trickle charge via Xpcs 4.2V DC-DC isolated super small low current mosfet controlled off the pack voltage (nope - wont work below 60V)... so powered off the charger DC (nope) ... so powered off the AC such that a user can plug in and grab a very quick 90% or first HVC ... then if they leave it in user gets a balance charge to complete HVC on all parts... side effect being battery only used to 90% most of the time.

I would like to work in the isolated coin cell aspect... so... going to separate out the Charge/Discharge section from the per cell detection open collection section... then it can control any voltage in any direction up to the rating of the mosfets with no interaction with the control section what so ever. Yep... thats it

One board
4 or 6 or 8 individual isolated detector circuits
Detectors ganged open collector via opto's (MUST ADDRESS THE LVC RUNAWAY SITUATION!!! WHERE LVC TRIPS THE OC OUT DRAWING BASE CURRENT)
gang all the parts on the board after the optos
send out to switch board which is powered from the overall pack via a big inline resistor and a zener (easy) or by coin cells

But... then as LukeMan pointed out in an argument the other day... I am 2-3 years behind on development.
Perhaps I am inventing a wheel which already turns just fine. how about those chinese BMS's - they good yet?

This project is only being taken on to fulfill obligations to those who invested in my cuttout board a long time ago (before Methods Technology crashed and burned in a flaming epic way) and for Doug... who has worked so hard to bring the ELectric REvolution to so many people.

Input is welcome
The best input is not what you specifically need for your specific setup
The best input is what you think the most people could benefit from

I will make the boards as cheap as humanly possible
I will do the entire development open source (which means it takes twice as long... because its an equal time writing as it is engineering)
I will solve the Cheap Chinese latching conditions (if they are not already solved)
I will include hardcore LVC and HVC cut with power levels that are worth noting
I will include balancing which is aggressive - one can populate to suit depending on ability to sink heat... I have a thousand TO resistors that bolt to a heat sink laying around
I will make the switching section separate and available as I owe at least 3-10 people a free upgrade... so I will lay pads for the coin-cell original as well as a resistor to zener constant bleed

I am thinking the board needs a single uController (running Arduino of course... in low power mode) to disambiguate the latching condition - if I do so I can solve the latching by allowing bust currents or some sort of smarts... where the arduino reads the LVC and HVC open collector stackup and makes a decision... with a timeout... allowing a little burst-burst to break it out of lockup... allowing users to fiddle-diddle.

It will not be programmable as that leads into all the Linear Tech and other chips designed for this... they are expensive... but fewer parts... all require a micro controller and fancy communication... do I want to go through all that again? meh... maybe... lots and lots of 5 pin parts on the board get hard to bake on.

Hmmm... Open to suggestions.

This is a 1-2 hour per week engagement as I literally am collecting cans for money to buy Thunderbird in 40oz that I drink in the bushes with toothless homeless men and woman while getting an awesome sunburn and pooping my pants from time to time. :) (inside joke.. that is funny... but not really... I grew up in Santa Cruz)

-methods

Lol... Was wondering if anyone was reading. :wink:

It looks like we have two customers for this adventure.
One bartering goods and services... One forwarded venture capital.

Let it begin then!

As before requirements will be driven by funding.
I will do my best to make something generally applicable.
Awaiting requirements and enjoying not being on the 9-5

While taking a walk I concluded that it will be damn hard to make something amazing that avoids the uController. The uC is what he most expensive chip on the board... But also the "gap jump" solution to all the imperfect paths forward.

Just imagine if the Chinese BMS units were $10 more but PROGRAMMABLE and EXPANDABLE and MODULAR.

China is one of the greatest sources for amazing quality... It is american (and other) business interests that drive the quality down.

Let's drive it up... By sharing a low cost, low quiescent current, fast balancing, multi-chemistry, stackable, programmable BMS.

Now where is my pen!

-methods

I know of 3 BMS that are legit and worth using.

None sadly are easily available to DIY'ers.

I would love a good BMS design for home brew EVs!

If the BMS's that dont suck have a website or feature list make it known and I will see if I can duplicated the features.
I dont have a ton of time for this... but it takes little effort up front to include features.

Like... sigh... over-temp

I suppose over-temp could be a module that just stacks into the open collector that triggers open.
Then folks who dont intend to instrument could skip it and avoid the extra headers/wires/firmware dependency

Then I start thinking about soft start...
Which takes me back to feeding the OC stack into a uC and PWM'ing the fets into an ON condition

Which takes me right back around to a full featured chip that already does all this shit.
Maybe the TI chip this time.... tho I really prefer to support Linear Technology.

-methods

Wow this thing is a tomb....

http://cds.linear.com/docs/en/datasheet/680412fc.pdf

I have significant time into running a 6802.
Hmmm... requirements:

* It shall serve as a ~13S affordable balancing charge/discharge terminating built in OEM type BMS
* It shall serve as a 28S affordable balancing charge/discharge terminating Zero replacement BMS
* It shall be competitive with the most basic cell level LVC/HVC protection - the type which span a single cell (28 cells... 28 modules... )

* Must be able to balance (200mA absolute minimum?)
* Must be able to run at less than 10uA average (Sleep mode driven by heuristics that slow sampling based on risk, voltage, changes over time. Wake up on change only)
* Must scale down to 4 cells and up to 28 cells (we have one more customer... anyone who has Zero modules without a BMS or wants a BMS they have more control over)
* Must have an Open Collector output for external triggers
* Must be able to switch charge current and minimal discharge current (30A)
* Must be modular
* Must be cheap and easy to build in house
* Must be highly reliable... as reliable as hardware

* Should be able to run headless
* Should be able to measure temperature
* Should be able to report to another system
* Should be able to control a contactor (use charge/discharge mosfet to control contactor)
* Should be retard compliant (plug into cells in any order without fear)
* Should be accurate... but thats not as important as it sounds
* Should be able to soft-start upon battery plug-in (Meh... low priority)

Ok... on to the next company.
I love Linear Technology... always have... but I gotta admit that is one hell of an intimidating datasheet... and the part does not do a few things that I would like to see. It would be nice if external components were minimized... if I had a magic wand:

* Low Pass Filters would be built into the chip. At least the resistors (why cant we put capacitors onboard in 2017?!?)
* Balancing mosfets built into the chip, gate resistor and mosfet, only heat resistor off board
* More focus on a headless mode where it can be programmed for a sequence loop... well... that gets complicated... yea... not a good investment

Ok - on to the competitors

-methods

Over-Current protection and how fast?

Ability to run a hall or shunt external sensor?

What is really needed and who will use it?

Bulk Charging at 2C to 3C
Stopping bulk charge on a hot battery condition
Balancing a less than perfect battery - especially while NOT charging
Stopping discharge directly before any cell hits the 2V range
Stopping charge directly before any cell hits the high 4V range

Over-Current? The job of the fuse
Measuring Current? The job of higher order systems like the CA - we care only about cell voltages under static and dynamic load... I THINK>>>

Should a battery built up of 2C cells be allowed to discharge at 3C?
YES - until it either gets hot, sags hard, or otherwise fails.

Should a battery built up of 1C cells be allowed to charge at 2C
YES - until it gets hot or otherwise f's up. Not our business... Limit only on real life fail.

She we KISS as much as possible?
YES - KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID

No feature creep
No shit that is not needed

We will look at this like:

"Caveman have battery no BMS use every day"
"Other cave man have fire I no want fire"
"Caveman have little money and less time"
"Caveman no want to be expert on bms to use..."
"Caveman want plug it in and forget"
"Caveman no want wires run everywhere"
"Caveman want BMS shutup and let caveman do what caveman want"
"Caveman never want BMS to stop discharge when important"
"Caveman never want BMS to stop charge when in hurry"
"Caveman want sex with deer... but its winter"
"Caveman no want water make sparkles"

AH YES... the whole corrosion issue.

* System Shall be water resistant -... maybe IP67

"OK - so what caveman really need?"

-methods

Caveman want super tiny PCB the size of a dime that will work on top of an 18650... stand alone... stackable to 30V

Caveman want super tiny PCB's to sprinkle like M&M on battery with no wires.. so work with Zero cellbox

Caveman want to get this job done ASAP

Caveman want the absolute minimum viable product

Caveman want to make this with toaster oven

Caveman want to dunk BMS in salt water and have battery fail before BMS

Caveman want to be able to EASILY BYPASS BMS in situation where Caveman needs to land plane

Caveman want a failure mode that is STILL WORKING if BMS fails (Fail to short... not open... like any car does when overheating, out of oil, etc... keep going till you die... millspec)

-methods

Yes... caveman will accept fire
Caveman will accept dip into LVC in extreme situation
Caveman will accept overcharge in extreme situation

Caveman just wants raw battery to be a little safer ... as caveman has been running raw battery since 2005

Caveman want to give battery to cavewoman... tell her... "yea... pretty safe... just charge it outside"

Ok - so that simplifies things.
Drop temp monitoring
Drop advanced communication
Drop current monitoring
Drop over-current protection
Drop balancing down to 50mA
Drop cost and complexity and just build it with an Open Collector output
Drop fancy communications
Stack Open Collector outputs and let aux devices work on simple open collector method

-methods

Alternative:

(Where B denotes a battery connection and V denotes a user connection for charge or discharge)

* small potted chunk the size of a starburst
* 4 wires coming out... V+, V-, B+, B-
* 6 wires coming out.... V+, V-, B+, B-, OCL, OCH (Open Collector High and Low... for daisy chain optoisolated output stack)
* 4 wires coming out... B+, B-, OCL, OCH

Do we need to differentiate HVC trip from LVC... I think we do to clear lockup conditions...

* 5 wires coming out... B+, B-, OCL(common), LVC_OCH, HVC_OCH

So... if it tips over into HVC protection one must be able to discharge.
If it tips into LVC protection one must be able to charge

OR... there is simply a USER BYPASS BUTTON which opens the OC ladder and allows bypass of protection!!!

Back to 4 wires - B+, B-, OCL, OCH
Potted chunk
balancing at very low current
No direct disconnection of charge or discharge - so no limits - so scales from 1A to 1000A

Make them robust like rubber door stoppers
Wire with heavy gauge super insulated wire so you can just slop it wherever you want
Make the OC daisy chain super easy... jumpers in 1", 10", 100" ... JST-SM 2pin

ok - so we build an 8S battery
We have a balance tap coming out
How would we use this?

Well... get mating connector to balance tap
Wire in 8pcs rubber chunk
Connect rubber chunks via daisy chain
Handle LVC and HVC charge discharge termination with an offboard module (already designed)

Feeling better about this route...
How cheap?
How reliable?
How much balance current?
How likely to latch up and make life suck?
Could the charge/discharge control module (external) be smart and bypass the latch based on an overall pack voltage measurement via a simple voltage divider and a few lines of code?

yes...

Ok - lets simplify as much as possible the parts which run on every cell.
Lets complicate the single unit that has a uC and controls mosfets or a contactor

How do we ditch the daisy chain?
Is there any way to run it THRU the battery... like X10 did way back in the day?

THIS IS HOW WE WIN... eliminate the daisy chain connection... inject a small AC signal into the actual string of cells... pick it up at B+ and B- using a notch filter of some sort.
Totally can be done... just need to tune it for a frequency which is not a harmonic of noise frequencies.

How about ONE wire between the little rubber starburst chunks???
Yes... can be done... by running CC (closed collector) and having any open trigger the system.
No savings tho

Parallel: Each chunk has 2 wires to a parallel buss
Series: Each chunk still has 2 wires... one coming in and one going out

What if it is not Open Collector... but a vSense line?

Each chip then has 1 wire coming out
Reference to ground... so 3V or 6V or 28V or whatever that chip is at, thru a 10M resistor
Then a sense input is on the single smart switching board.

Now we are down to 3 wires per board...

-methods

http://www.intersil.com/content/intersil/en/products/power-management/battery-management/industrial-bms.html

So reeling it back into something I can complete in 3 days...

http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/360/S8241_E-1109222.pdf

ideal.jpg

Black Sheep came damn close to nailing it.
Might have nailed it right on.

He passes the OC_High and OC_Low signals out - daisy chain ready (his is set up daisy chain so 6 pins. I may just do 3 pins and have a back-bone cable)

He built around a form factor - I may try to smash it into a much smaller area

He built in indicating LED's - this draws additional power on top of the opto-coupler - which is great for HVC but hell for LVC.
As I understand it... when the Black Sheep hits LVC it starts dumping into the opto-coupler
At some lower voltage it will release... need to revisit that voltage.

Still not clear why he ran two of these chips. I suppose I have to draw it up for it to make sense. No doubt he did it for good reason.
One must trigger HVC open
One must trigger balancing
One must trigger LVC open

-methods

So... this is not intuitive...

What if we add to the above circuit the ability to shunt off current above HVC
Possibly by using the fet bodies in a clever way
Starburst epoxy chunk has only 2 wires on the battery and 2 wires representing the protected outputs
Works for 1S... may stack to 28S
No external module
No daisy chain
Super clean wiring in some cases
Mosfets would need to support full discharge current (meh...)

We need this to work for Zero Cell Boxes.
No direct control of charge or discharge on board
This is what differentiates it from 99% of Chinese BMS's on market
Keep the charge and discharge control off board and scaleable

Find a way to eliminate the daisy chain wires to set this apart...

It should stack to 28S no problem with a couple protection diodes

-methods

You do some neat stuff, Methods. I have a question and a comment. First, down here in CR, you can't teach the locals anything. When I mention my e-moto build, they think about Alkaline batteries that when go dead, you throw them away. :roll: They can't believe the Volt batteries I use in my moto(s). :shock: I use balance leads to all cell groups and check each group often. I KNOW the Ticos won't do this. They just want to charge and go until the machine stops. John says let the LVC of the controller protect the battery, but, I would like something more than that.

I am tired of trying to explain the charge and discharge of Lithium, so, is it possible to stack for 30S , my new build, and maybe for John, and be totally idiot proof so we don't start burning down buildings here. I'm getting questions about converting gasoline motos and I have to be absolutely certain, the battery experience will be more than the Ticos can screw up.

Thanks for doing this BMS and I hope you get it 100% and make lots of money doing it.

Harold in CR

ok... nothing has changed in 5 years
Same problems same solutions
Complexity, cost, meh
Pivot

Turn up knob on requirement for IP67
What does that leave?

No onboard resistive balancing
Re-investigate the Parallel Charger method
Potted indestructible chunks of rubber

User can bulk charge to 90% quickly if desired
User can slow balance charge in parallel if desired
Need only to OC on an LVC event

Many users have access to 12VDC and 120VAC
Many users only run 4S or 8S packs
Some users run 28S or less

What if there were a gumdrop that indicated on LVC and balance charged via an arbitrary input voltage.

sigh...

-methods

Hey Harold,

It is certain that I will lose my ass... :D and thanks for offering up some perspective and requirements. We can cover 30S.

I just want to do the minimum possible to minimize house fires. I am certain that cell level LVC is important... because if we ignore it... eventually a cell will be abused and result in fire. It can take years... sometimes never happens... but I have personally seen ugly and it is no good.

Your use case is what I am aiming at. People who are just running balls out... who dont want to understand it... who dont want to pay for it... who just want to use it. Minimal safety to avoid fire and let the pack function as if nothing is attached.

-methods

Harold in CR said:
You do some neat stuff, Methods. I have a question and a comment. First, down here in CR, you can't teach the locals anything. When I mention my e-moto build, they think about Alkaline batteries that when go dead, you throw them away. :roll: They can't believe the Volt batteries I use in my moto(s). :shock: I use balance leads to all cell groups and check each group often. I KNOW the Ticos won't do this. They just want to charge and go until the machine stops. John says let the LVC of the controller protect the battery, but, I would like something more than that.

I am tired of trying to explain the charge and discharge of Lithium, so, is it possible to stack for 30S , my new build, and maybe for John, and be totally idiot proof so we don't start burning down buildings here. I'm getting questions about converting gasoline motos and I have to be absolutely certain, the battery experience will be more than the Ticos can screw up.

Thanks for doing this BMS and I hope you get it 100% and make lots of money doing it.

Harold in CR

Here is the OEM of the pictured BMS:

http://www.bsio.us/?slug=product_info&products_id=136
$34/cell!!!

Note that the SOT-23-5 used in this circuit is NOT the same as the part used in my circuit.

Pin
1 NC
2 BAT -
3 BAT +
4 cap to ground (not sure why)
5 Open Collector Output?

Now I understand why two chips were used. The pin count on my part is:

1 Over Current
2 BAT +
3 BAT -
4 DO (discharge control fet)
5 CO (charge control fet)

Now to ID the part used... I do not believe it is the Maxim part.

-methods

LP3740 - thats your part number Doug. :mrgreen:
Researching now... but available in 4.00V and 2.93V ... so thats the chip as it coincides with the PCB silkscreen.
Built by National Semi. Looks like there may be a matching footprint from TI.

Reverse engineering.... yea I still have it.
Now I no longer owe you that $50 in quarters that you sent me in 2014.

I used the Google term: "SOT23-5 D26C"

More to follow after I confirm

-methods

These parts are not that amazing... 16uA quiescent current each.
But... he was clever to use them as they assert an active low for *a period of time* thereby addressing the lockup with hysteresis in the time domain instead of voltage domain.

So.... instead of going down the rabbit hole... which I am apt to do since it is pure escape.... Down to business:
In order to convert a TS90_BMS from ThunderSag spec to Zero Motorcycles spec I would do the following:

1) Leave LVC set at 2.93 - thats perfect.
2) Replace part HC on the board.

Existing part number is:
LP3470IM5-4.00 small reel
LP3470IM5X-4.00 big reel
D29C (The -40C part)

Replacement part number is:

LP3470IM5-4.38
4.38V (Yes... this is fine... not ideal... but its a SAFETY BACKUP SYSTEM - it will let you do what you want without fire)
D30C (marking on case)
SOT23-5 (identical footprint)
1000 Units on Tape and Reel

LP3470IM5X-4.38 4.38 D30C SOT23-5 3000 Units on Tape and Reel (alternate)

Thats a bit specific tho: Here is the Google hit sheet - note the fine print about matching data sheets
http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheets_pdf/L/P/3/4/LP3470.shtml

Octopart: Here is where you start searching for quantities less than 1000
https://octopart.com/search?q=LP3470IM5-4.38
Play with the part number a bit.

I have scalpers I can call if nothing is listed publicly. Any part from an decade... it can be had. A dollar part is going to cost you $5 tho.

Now - to research the TI variant (did one of those two companies buy each other?)

-methods

Done!

The -20C part (which will be fine for you) is available from all major suppliers:

https://octopart.com/search?q=LP3470M5-4.38&start=0

There is a $1.50 fix to your $600 problem
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail...LP3470M5438NOPB&utm_content=Texas Instruments

Now please forward $10,000.00 Cash Money American and I will release the hostages.

If you want me to swap all the parts in the batch USPS them to me along with $5 for each board.
Be cautious if you do the swap yourself... it is very easy to have a lifted leg on the SOT23-5
Go heavy with the solder, use lots of flux, clean the pads well with flux and wick.

Reference one of my tutorials for easy removal using aluminum foil and a heat gun with tweezers.

winning...

-methods

Done!

The -20C part (which will be fine for you) is available from all major suppliers:

https://octopart.com/search?q=LP3470M5-4.38&start=0

There is a $1.50 fix to your $600 problem
http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail...LP3470M5438NOPB&utm_content=Texas Instruments

Now please forward $10,000.00 Cash Money American and I will release the hostages.

If you want me to swap all the parts in the batch USPS them to me along with $5 for each board.
Be cautious if you do the swap yourself... it is very easy to have a lifted leg on the SOT23-5
Go heavy with the solder, use lots of flux, clean the pads well with flux and wick.

Reference one of my tutorials for easy removal using aluminum foil and a heat gun with tweezers.

winning...

-methods

I've seen some inexpensive chinese BMS units that don't suck too bad. My approach these days it to use those but test extensively before installing and sometimes modify for higher current rating. Beats the snot out of building from scratch for a one-off.

If you want to make a new design and get bunches built, the problem is a little different. There are some nice new chips out there and some old ones that are still useful. Mitsumi MM3474 is one. OZ890 from O2Micro is another one with a proven track record.

liveforphysics said:
I know of 3 BMS that are legit and worth using.

None sadly are easily available to DIY'ers.

I would love a good BMS design for home brew EVs!

I think this stuff from TI has a chance...

Although not cheep.

http://www.ti.com/product/BQ76PL455A-Q1/description

http://www.ti.com/tool/launchxl-tms57004

Available in a pre done board. http://ca.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Texas-Instruments/BQ76PL455EVM/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMu0dYp3dYbBlYZLGm%2feHkNtkgkKdCyhpTA%3d

Back