Looking for a suitable charger

vickelajnen

1 µW
Hi everybody

Me and a couple of mates are running a startup together, we're designing an electric watercraft.

Right now we are developing the batterypack, and I've been tasked with finding a suitable charger to take a load off the electronics department. Problem is I've been having a really hard time finding suppliers that can provide anything like what we need. The only ones I've found so far ar TC chargers (http://www.tccharger.com/english/ProList/T35). To tell you a little bit of what we are looking for,

A charger that can provide:

≥90VDC output
25A-30A CC
CAN-communication support

The current battery setup uses Farasis pouch cells with NMC chemistry. We are currently running 24 cells with 4.2V and 29Ah per cell.

Other limitations/requirements from the charger is that it be "somewhat" portable, as in it should be able to be moved around by a person, but won't be anything you'll have to carry around to use the product.

My role in this little enterprise is finding anything any of the departments need, which means learning about something new pretty much every single day. I'm an engineering student but my electrical skills have always been sub par (getting a masters in civil engineering). Any guiding hand to point me to any supplier/manufacturer that you think or know can supply what we need would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks for reading and have an awesome weekend!

Back