Ezee battery fix

medusa569

100 W
My 36 volt Ezee battery has it's first incident of cell failure. After having my throttle instantly stop every time I tried to engage I finally pulled apart my battery to explore BMS and cell voltage. Most of them ( 10 total) measure good 4.07, 4.09) one cell measure only about 2.38. I'll take it that means dead and not salvageable. A couple of them are slightly bulging ( the end pieces)but measured good without load. The problem is the cells in the eZee battery are square and don't seem to come apart with round batteries in the rectangular shells. They look like drinking flasks. Is there a way I can incorporate round cells ( taped together) in this pack as each cell dies? I also plan to not use the bms on the battery anymore for discharge but only for charging externally from the pack. Or I can totally dismiss the bms and buy a hooby charger/balancer. On finding an energy source for the charger will any 12 volt item do? I'll take it the stronger ones will take a shorter time to charm wile those with more voltage will be quicker....Am I correct on the understand? I'd like to have my charger Ezee battery cells_sm.jpg[/attachment]setup where I can also use it for 48,52,or 72 volts. Buying different chargers for each escalation is a cost i'd like to try and avoid. HELP! Ezee battery cells_sm.jpg

Back