Any info in cells in a battery pack from Aliexpress?

malex

1 µW
Hi, I’m new here and have a question in my first post.

I have bought a bbs02 750w kit with a 13Ah shark pack style battery on Aliexpress (https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32824298832.html?spm=a2g0n.search-cache.0.0.7c1ce6840iOaCR). For me, in Germany, it is the most attractive option to get hands on such a kit. The price difference was a couple hundred bucks.

However, the cells used in the battery are quiet mysterious. They are supposed to be from LG and have written the following on them: “LGGBMH11865” and “P308K033A5”

Does any one know anything about these cells?

THX

i would not trust anything from china to be original name brand stuff. just because it has a LG sleeve does not make it a real LG, and even LG makes crappy stuff on their low tier.

expect the cells to be whatever they could get on the market that morning.

flippy has got a point
I checked out your link and the seller is below in quotes
Store: ebike motor battery Store

Be better to buy a battery from a reputable place, like OSN Power, www.ebikes.ca, and Aliexpress Store: UNITPACKPOWER Official Store

I made a mistake in another post of typing a blanket statement, without clicking the link provided and stating something like Uh thats a risky gamble because its Aliexpress, but Unit Pack Power is reputable. www.EM3EV.com is reputable, HeadwayHeadquarters as well, there are many reputable sellers out there, just surf Endless Sphere.

UNITPACKPOWER was the other alternative shop I was checking out but in the end went with this store being aware that this might be a gamble.

I will keep you updated about how the pack performs and lasts.

what you can do is buy a empty bottle and fill it with proper stuff from a reputable source. you can fit a LOT more power into a single bottle or shark that way. in the last shark pack i did i got 49 3.35Ah cells with room to spare for 600Wh of capacity. if i really tried and used LG's MG1's or something i could get over 700Wh into a single shark pack. that is a shitload more reliable then some iffy (used) cells from the shangyong market. when (not if) the fake pack packs in (get it?) you can replace it with a proper one.

Back