Good source for used batteries

eserv

1 µW
Hi, Haven't been here for a while but I found this source for LIFP04 batteries and thought some here might be interested! https://www.ebay.ca/itm/1used-tested-block-of-96-A123-ANR26650M1A-26650-LiFePO4-3-2v-Cells-bea-sys/282727798693?hash=item41d3e3d7a5:g:RakAAOSw6nNZtsci

EBay is probably your best source. Or maybe if you work for a large size company ask the IT department if they get rid of used battery packs and ask to get those for free? I've had mixed experience with used battery packs off eBay. I just got one the other day, thankfully refunded and all the cells were 0.00V...darn! Although the same day I got a brand new Lenovo laptop battery with 6 panasonic 18650BD cells brand spanking new for $6 shipped. Lol. Just the luck of the draw. I feel like I'm playing the lottery each time I buy a used pack...either I make my money back or lose out...
Some laptop packs aren't genuine which I use that as a keyword in my search...those super cheap battery packs that aren't genuine 99% of the time come with cheap Chinese cells that typically have very low ratings. From my experience all around 2000mah per cell no matter what wh pack you buy.

I usually just check eBay once or twice a day. These larger battery lots I stay away from too. I have enough sense of mind to try and stay away from used cells for fear of them going critical someday when biking...

Back