can use 14.8v 30A BMS for 14.8v 5ah battery pack?

From my experience, min voltage is about 20V for the smaller controller S06S, and that is because of the controller hardware. Lower values than 20V will make power mosfets fail.

20V is about the min voltage per cell (2.85V) for 24v 7S pack.

i have a b.m.s 14.8 v / 25 A so please suggest me a suitable battery pack(li-ion) for this B.M.S?
is this BMS work in 14.8 v/10 A pack?

Really sorry!! I now see that I did a mistake answering to this thread as I was thinking I was in another one... really strange thing, this never happened to me before.

casainho said:
Really sorry!! I now see that I did a mistake answering to this thread as I was thinking I was in another one... really strange thing, this never happened to me before.
You didn't make any mistake. He posted his question inappropriately in your topic, you answered it, and a fascist moderator split both posts from your topic into this topic.

If this is in fact what you have, using a 14.8V 30A BMS for a 14.8V 5AH pack is fine.
The current rating of the BMS is the discharge current through the BMS, not the capacity of your pack.

meaargee said:
If this is in fact what you have, using a 14.8V 30A BMS for a 14.8V 5AH pack is fine.
The current rating of the BMS is the discharge current through the BMS, not the capacity of your pack.
ok thanks

Back