Buying genuine 18650 batteries

11spokes

100 mW
Hi,
Can anyone tell me where to purchase genuine 18650 batteries at decent prices, who ship to Australia. It seems almost impossible to find somewhere to purchase at Decent prices.

There are heaps off sellers on alibaba/AliExpress, but I’m to scared to buy a bulk purchase of batteries and find out they
Are all fake. Does anyone else have experience purchasing from anyone on alibaba/AliExpress?

I have looked into batterybro, too expensive. IMR batteries seem legitimate with great prices, but would need a freight forwarder to send to Aus. I have a feeling that would end up
Quite expensive.

Where is everyone buying their batteries?

www.queenbattery.com.cn. Send an email to wangxin570@gmail.com
They also trade on aliexpress, but the prices are higher there. For bulk orders they offer discounts and they can weld custom packs if you need.

Thanks for your help guys!

I have contacted them just waiting on a reply. I’m hoping they ship to Australia.
Does anybody else have any recommendations as I like to compare prices.
I know many don’t ship to Aus like fastech etc. I don’t know why it’s such an issue shipping to Aus
If they can be shipped to other countries.

I have been contacted by Queenbattery and their prices are ridiculously good.

Has anyone else purchased from them.

If this company sells genuine batteries, the prices are great!! :D

They sell a lot to Russian buyers on Aliexpress, you can check the feedback up if you understand Russian :)
If buying directly you pay with PayPal, whose buyer protection is the best in my opinion. I prefer PayPal rather than Aliexpress because
1. The prices are higher on Aliexpress due to their fees
2. Aliexpress is not as good in protecting the buyer as PayPal.

Back