Where to buy battery?

Farther

1 mW
Building my first ebike and the place I was going to buy the battery from is out and they have no clue when they will be available.

Looking for a non Chinese 48v battery in the dolphin case.

If you must buy USA Luna battery. If you buy from China . Em3ev. Good support from China. The best for support and ! ebikes.ca. what are your needs. Voltage controller your weight Hill's or flat ect. What Bike .

Motor is a TSDZ2, 48v 500w

Bike is a Specialized Roll Elite comfort bike.

Lots of small to medium hills around here. Riding on paved bike trails and secondary roads. I'm 64 and weigh about 185. I ride for exercise and adventure.

They're all Chinese, you know. Are you looking for a domestic reseller, or an actual non-Chinese battery? Because if you can even find one of those, it'll cost you a great deal more than the usual.

I didn't know that, just heard about fires caused by cheap Chinese batteries.

Ah, I see. Well, you've got your priorities straight anyway.

Look for a battery from a supplier who credibly claims to use cells from Samsung, Panasonic, LG, Sony, etc. And it should have a full function BMS (battery management system). As 999zip999 suggests, Luna Cycles is a good place to look for a battery meeting these criteria, from a supportive US based retailer, at a reasonable price.

If you want to buy from a vendor in the USA I have purchased quality batteries from EMPowered and his support is real good, he's in the Bay Area and communicating with him is not a hassle like some other vendors:

https://www.empoweredcycles.com/collections/batteries

Where do you live. If I bought a battery I would buy it from Luna cycle as I only live 25 miles away. And if someone wrong either show up on his doorstep. No I met Eric about 5 years ago one time he seemed like a good guy it just hard starting a business United States with Chinese products.

Where do you live. If I bought a battery I would buy it from Luna cycle as I only live 25 miles away. And if someone wrong either show up on his doorstep. No I met Eric about 5 years ago one time he seemed like a good guy it just hard starting a business United States with Chinese products. It would be trial and error by any and everyone. My buddy works for Chicago boats old us company when did China want all the bolts and nuts made there it always up

Back