Icharger DUO 4010 smoke

I have accidentally connected 72V to Icharger 4010...... :oops: :oops: :oops: (forgot to split pack when charging).
To bad for me, fets (IRFB3306G) are blown and a one smd diode.

I have searched many times for this type of diode ( marking on diode > MT 1423 ).
Well no luck for me....

Can anyone help me? Thank you very much!

I just made the same mistake...
Diode D24-2 is blown.
Hopefully replacing the diode will fix it.
Did you find the component value?

Attachments

• diode blown.jpg
    diode blown.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 1,043
Hello fellow Junsi-DUO 4010 users.

After you replaced the FETs, normally the Diodes will test good. If not, post again.

Best not to unsolder the legs of the broken FETs. Cut the old ones just under the body and solder the new ones on the remaining legs. You will not be able to solder new legs into the board! unless you are very experienced and have very powerfull and good equipment.

Greetings,
Martin

Hello fellow Junsi-DUO 4010 users.

After you replaced the FETs, normally the Diodes will test good. If not, post again.

Best not to unsolder the legs of the broken FETs. Cut the old ones just under the body and solder the new ones on the remaining legs. You will not be able to solder new legs into the board! unless you are very experienced and have very powerfull and good equipment.

Greetings,
Martin

I was able to unsolder fets legs completely , yeah just use solder temperature at highest setting and biggest tip.

Too bad for me I have noticed fet driver is has been shaved , so looking for replacement is very....
I think this area is causing fet to blown every time, when it has been replaced....

Hello,

I did the same stupid thing and diode D24-2 is blown.
What diode did you put in there? They have the designation MT.
The FETs look undamaged, have you changed them as well?
Thank you very much for your answer.
Pavel

Back