Bad cells???

Fmsplr

100 µW
I have a 14s2p w/samung 25r's w/52v 30a discharge bms
My vruzend charger will not kick on so I checked my battery volts and this what I have

#1- 3.61, #2- 3.63, #3- 3.60 #4- 0.4, #5- 0.4, #6- 3.63, #7-9 3.63 #10- 3.55, #11-13 3.62, #14-3.63
Pack voltage=43.4v

I bought 4 new Batts (25r) so my question is, do I need to bleed off the new battery's to 3.63v and replace the dead cells at #4 and #5 to get my charger to kick on? And replace my bms ?
To be honest I tried to bypass the bms because it kept shuting me down halfway to work so I hooked my charger straight to battery. Wrong thing to do I guess. Please help this is my only mode of transportation and I've been pondering what to do for a couple weeks now (bms or not to bms) I'm on information overload so I just want to replace the bms and battery's and get it running again (if possible) before I get fed up and throw 450.00 in the trash

Get the new cells to 3.63v, let sit for a bit and recheck and when you're happy pop them in. Try to have them within a few hundredths of a V otherwise your bms we take ages to balance. Your charger should automatically start...it probably didn't because the bms was tripped.

You definitely have bad cells. All you need to do it bring the news cells to as close as possible to the same voltage, as the rest of the pack. The BMS will balance out the rest for you.

Back