anyone bought from "18650BatteryStore.com" in Atlanta?

silentflight

100 W
Their prices are higher than tumich or NKON, but shipping within the US should be alot quicker than the 1 - 2 months I've heard it takes from the EU / Russia.

Has anyone had a good or bad experience when ordering from them?

No, but I have bought LG MJ1 cells from vruzend.com that have a similar price to this site. Shipping was quick enough, though they require a signature above a certain price.

USA I'm thinking about IMR batteries in Texas and I'm thinking about Samsung 25r good price never tried them. If you try them let me know. USA. ??? They also have some cheap ass s*** I would be careful of cheap is not cheap

I just bought 600 Panasonic NCR18650B cells from 18650batterystore.com

Ordering was pretty easy.
I'm in Colorado USA and shipping from GA was $52.
Prices for the cells was better than the Chinese seller I've been using for the past 2 or 3 years.
The box arrived on time and everything was well packaged.

I got my order yesterday. I am currently short 240 cells! I emailed them last night right after counting everything twice. It was just some packaging mistake on their end and they just told me the rest are shipping today.

"We are sending another box with the remaining 240 cells, I will have the tracking info for you shortly."

Mistakes get made, as long as the seller responds quickly to get things resolved, I'm not concerned...and they did. No real complaints so far.

I opened the box and found 2 smaller boxes inside.

LION%20cells%201.jpg

Inside each of these is 6 small boxes with 30 cells each in them. That comes out to 360 cells.

LION%20cells%202.jpg

LION%20cells%203.jpg

Right now I have every 18650 battery holder I've ever made packed with cells to charge them to 4.1v on 3 RC chargers. This is 104 cells charging at the same time. Once they are all charged, I'll start capacity testing them on my iCharger 4010 DUO which can test 20 cells simultaneously. If there is a problem with any of the cells, I'll know soon enough.

104%20cell%20charging.jpg

Back