interest in a barebones bms

what_the_foc

1 µW
hello,

As a project for the last half a year I have been working on a BMS to use for my personal projects. In its current state it can measure and balance hundreds of cells. It is built on the ltc68xx chip series in a daisy chain configuration (stacks of 12 cells) with a mcu at the bottom. I created it with the intent of having a cheap, reasonable quality BMS that I knew the workings of very well and could improve upon/tweak for my various projects. It occurred to me recently that part of the reason I built it was because I could not find an open source BMS in the same sector I was looking for: cheap and relatively barebones. I started this project with the most basic of EE experience, so this is not some professional quality item, but if there is interest I would be super excited to polish this and create an open source project so other people could use this as I wish I could have been able to a year ago (and maybe help me improve the design too!).

In sum, if there is anyone here who would be interested in this, and especially anyone who would be down to help me polish this project, please reply to let me know!

Back