where to get 20s 220v charger

Meanwell HLG LED PSUs could be used.

(I use the HLG-600H-54A adjusted to the max voltage it can do for a 12A 57.8V charger; I use two in parallel if I need 24A charging, and I could use two in series for higher voltage).

The model number shows the "max" wattage, and then the "max" voltage it's guaranteed to reach. (some of them will go higher, like the ones I have)

There are a number of models with different voltage ranges, and wattage levels. So if you don't need as fast a charge, you can get smaller ones (like the HLG-300H or HLG-150H), which will be smaller and lighter and cheaper.

So you can take two in series, and adjust them to get the peak charging voltage you need (84v?).

They are auto-switching for either 110v or 220v.

As a side note, they're also sealed and potted, so vibration and weather resistant. (one of mine is mounted under the trike, it's been submerged in flash flood waters at least once, and gets wet whenever it rains, and it gets seriously shaken up every day on my work commute.

They also make other series that aren't sealed or potted, open-frame types, that do the same job otherwise, which will be lighter and possibly a little cheaper. I think that'st eh ELG series.

Back