Do you know this man ?

Hillhater

100 TW
Sydney ..(Hilly part !) .. Australia/ Down under !
..do you know who he is. ( with out using an image search app )
And what he did to be paid $6.8m last year ?
0Bh3i1.jpg

No clue
My first guess is Adult Films
My second guess is Oil and Gas

-methods

Name rhymes with thimble. I mind my own finances not others, so I cant comment on wherever your going with this 2nd part.

"Kimbal Musk's indoor urban farming company aims to bring fresh, local food to cities around the world by empowering younger generations to participate in urban farming.."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/28/business/musk-vertical-farm/index.html

seems a good investment to throw their $$$ at the future.. kids and food are (in) the future right??

efMX Trials Electric Freeride said:
seems a good investment to throw their $$$ at the future.. kids and food are (in) the future right??
the world population is growing, but I'd bet more on conscious robots and electricity...

you mean like this or something different ..

songar-4.jpg

what do they do, everything ?? so then what do ppl do ? no work, just play.. or maybe fixing bots all the time?? wait.. train them to fix themselves and self replicate.. now I'm moving to marz to get some peace and quiet;)..

It's not that yet. :)
Will take a few decades at least, but machines will eventually outgrow us in all intellectual skills, and it seems inevitable.

Hillhater said:
Yes, that has been the expectation ever since the first commercial “microchip” in the 1960’s...!!!
But it doesn't mean it won't happen. Some sci-fi topics are very unlikely, like time machines or even traveling to other stars, because there is no realistic idea to do them, but real intelligence and consciousness of machines are on the horizon, the computing power to reach human brain is just decades away and the algorithms will be developed by then.

peters said:
Hillhater said:
Yes, that has been the expectation ever since the first commercial “microchip” in the 1960’s...!!!
But it doesn't mean it won't happen. Some sci-fi topics are very unlikely, like time machines or even traveling to other stars, because there is no realistic idea to do them, but real intelligence and consciousness of machines are on the horizon, the computing power to reach human brain is just decades away and the algorithms will be developed by then.
Yes, that has been the expectation ever since the first commercial “microchip” in the 1960’s...!!! :roll: :roll:

Back