American Prices - itselectric

Johnbear

10 kW
Now that the Canadian and American dollar are on par one store I cannot figure out is itselectric.ca. They are a hundred dollars less for American purchasers. That does not seem fair. I know most people here are probably from the US and get to enjoy the favorable prices the larger population brings. However this is supposed to be a Canadian company. I just don't get it.

Any ideas why this is so? Has anyone ordered from this company?

I ordered my very first WE BL kit from Craig at itselectric.ca , that was 3 years ago tho.

The canadian dollar was higher than the US 2 days ago i beleive.. that`s quite something.. :D

I suspect (but have no clue ) that he price would be adjusted if you placed an order, probably the site just not been updated.

Loonie is going loonie, Bush bushwacked the US economy by removing key protections from various industries (like bank mortgages), so until there are some fundamental changes or the US populace again flips the bill ( ala savings and loans et al) or foreign govenments force their dollar value down the US dollar will continue to be in the crapper. It's falling and fluctuating so often companies are ignoring fixing it on their websites for a few weeks.

Back