New Website - In - Progress

Good start!

I'd use more pix and less text on the homepage, but the content is good enough to keep & spread across a few pages.

The chimp is good, but I'd lead with images of bikes and nature, then let the visitors get a chuckle after they scroll-down.

With websites, it's always good to remember: visitors can get more info instantly... you don't need to serve it in big doses. Making each page a delicious appetizer will keep your visitors nibbling their way through all your pages.

Bon Appetit!

:D

(Edits for typos.)

Also your logo doesn't sufficiently contrast from your background - the last word of the white text is bad (the word "peddler").

Also make the menu options on the side larger. otherwise good - but as above, too much text.

Good first site, easy to navigate, love the chimp, but i couldn't link to your two project bikes to see them.
As mentioned above keep the text short and to the point, otherwise great site.

All ok, except for the 1st sentence. It just aint true...
Clyte is NOT the most powerful and the reliability is debatable..just ask Dave

Very nice. I echo what the others have said. if you want to add that much info, post it further in, or under a "MORE INFO" link after a short synopsys.

If I can make a sugestion, you might hide your early test bikes untill you have fully developed products on the page. as an engineer, I understand the blue bike with the green ammo as being normal,
But if I was unfamilure with Ebikes, and came to your website, finding that as the first actual Ebike I saw, I'd wouldn't be back. Its all about first impressions, and My first impression would be that of jury rigged componants and 3rd grade science fair construction.

I like the monkey.

Back