I have 1 week to lease a -==> Kia Soul EV

methods

1 GW
I will take one in any condition if we can arrange transfer in or near the Bay Area.

It will be returned in better shape than received once lease expires - or purchased.

-methods

I'm personally looking at getting the Fiat 500e on the 3 year lease program, but between the Rav4 EV the Sparrow EV and Zero EV, I really don't need another, it's just so cheap it's tough to pass up.

It leverages the $7500 federal and $2500 state rebate to end up costing you $1,000 down, and $83 a month, for a grand total of ~$4k to get to drive a new EV under warranty for 3 years.

http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1097299_group-buy-of-fiat-500e-electric-cars-ignites-feeding-frenzy-100-plus-bought

Hillhater said:
liveforphysics said:
?......but between the Rav4 EV the Sparrow EV and Zero EV, I really don't need another, ......
.?? Haven't you forgotten one already ?.....the DP1 !

I did forget. lol :pancake:

Soon to have a Nix carbon full suspension ebike and a custom made custom fitted carbon roadbike ebike as well... Don't get my started on the flying EV's I've recently got into as well. I only got into multirotors about a month or so ago, I'm building my 7th one now, 5 of the previous units have already been totaled from crashes and/or given away. My newest build should be able to fly for over an hour. The current multirotor world record is 2hrs 24min flight time, I'm going to attempt to bump the world record over 3hrs if all goes well in the next few months.

I just went to check UK pricing on the 500e and found they're only available in California, purely to meet California emissions requirements. Fiat apparently loose $14,000 on each one and plan to sell just enough to meet the requirements.

:roll:

Luke,

Don't forget that the feds spread out that $7500 rebate over 5 years. I found that out when filing my taxes this year. I thought that I would get my 30% rebate back all at once for the $17k solar system I put in last year. It was a rude awakening. :x

I'm going to put in a few extra panels this year and buy a 2016 Volt. I now enjoy opening my electric bill.

nicobie said:
Luke,

Don't forget that the feds spread out that $7500 rebate over 5 years. I found that out when filing my taxes this year. I thought that I would get my 30% rebate back all at once for the $17k solar system I put in last year. It was a rude awakening. :x

I'm going to put in a few extra panels this year and buy a 2016 Volt. I now enjoy opening my electric bill.
I talked with the dealership.
You sign the $7500 to the dealership. You do have to pay $3500 initially, then in ~2week's the state rebate check comes.

I'm going to try to get it done tonight.

Is the state rebate $2500 because it's all electric? With the volt the CA rebate is $1500.

Let us know how it went. Sounds like a super deal!

I tried to talk my wife into getting one but she said that there was no way she was going to drive such a tiny ugly car. :D The woman has no taste...

Nick

i bet they have to sell a lot more of these to make up for the average fuel economy regulations from the CARB and feds.

chrysler is selling a lot of the fat cars and big muscle cars so they will have a big avg economy deficit to make up.

i think the Leaf is gonna be the same deal. pressure to sell them and not let them sit on the lot too since the sales have dropped a lot too.

The deal ended yesterday somewhere between 4pm and 5pm.

My buddy Jim had a number of friends getting 2nd Fiat 500e's because if you already had a lease even the $1k down was waved, and when he went to get his second one at 5pm they said the offer has been ended. :-(

You can still get one evidently, you just have to pay something reasonable rather than ~<$4/day total expense.

For u all in SD

0 down 83 a month

10357662_747626863211_2459992781711507228_o.jpg

Back