hello - need help with ebike parts:

Get all your technical information about electric bikes here.
-CrazyBiker-
10 µW
10 µW

hi guys, im looking for a frame (Stealth style)

Post by -CrazyBiker- » Jun 06, 2017 7:54 pm

got some links ? want to buy a good and cheap one :) (that would fit 3-5k hub motor)
I'm new in the ebike world and trying to understand whats goin on...

thanks a lot !

Suspekt1
1 mW
1 mW

Re: hi guys, im looking for a frame (Stealth style)

Post by Suspekt1 » Jun 08, 2017 9:50 am

You might find this Link useful... I did when I was choosing what frame to look at. :D

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewt ... =3&t=68280

-CrazyBiker-
10 µW
10 µW

ebike enduro frame

Post by -CrazyBiker- » Oct 23, 2017 9:23 pm

hi guys, what should I buy steel frame or aluminum frame ?

I want really fast 3K+ motor for mountain travels, whats the benefits of steel and whats the benefits of aluminum ? I know its less heavy but that's all?
the diff between them is 3-4 kilos
Attachments
Uneeeeetitled 1.jpg

st35326
100 W
100 W

Re: ebike enduro frame

Post by st35326 » Oct 30, 2017 12:12 pm

-CrazyBiker- wrote:hi guys, what should I buy steel frame or aluminum frame ?

I want really fast 3K+ motor for mountain travels, whats the benefits of steel and whats the benefits of aluminum ? I know its less heavy but that's all?
the diff between them is 3-4 kilos

I did not know the lower frame you posted was Aluminum. Do you have a link for it? I would look around for long testing of the bottom frame, to asses durability. As long as the durability is about on par with the common steel frames, I'd personally go with aluminum. 9 pounds weight savings from aluminum could reduce the weight of the bike by 10% which could further reduce the need for battery size. Thus reducing the weight further.

I looked around for potential drawbacks of Aluminum vs Steel and found an article comparing the Model S (Aluminum) vs Model 3 (steel) "key advantages of steel over aluminum as being the lower production equipment costs, the lower worker training/skill needed to work/operate steel, the lower compensation and cost savings of steel workers versus aluminum workers, and the lower repair costs."

Burnt75
100 µW
100 µW

Re: hi guys, im looking for a frame (Stealth style)

Post by Burnt75 » Nov 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Don't think the lower one is aluminum. I saw one site that said it was then in the same ad said it was steel.

-CrazyBiker-
10 µW
10 µW

hello - need help with ebike parts:

Post by -CrazyBiker- » Nov 12, 2017 7:30 pm

can someone post me here list of recommended endure ebike (stealth style) parts (such as front fork dnm 203mm) etc..
I need a list of what I need and recommended brands, I understand that dnm is really good suspension system rare and front for example.. what do u think is good brand for front fork and rare suspension ?

also I need a recommend for 24/3 inch motocross tiers

thanks a lot

-CrazyBiker-
10 µW
10 µW

ebike enduro bike

Post by -CrazyBiker- » Nov 20, 2017 10:48 pm

need list of parts to my project 5K motor with 5K controller , tell me what battery is recommend ? I want It to be strong and fast and for long distance ride

x.l.r.8
10 W
10 W

Re: hello - need help with ebike parts:

Post by x.l.r.8 » Nov 21, 2017 12:54 am

Hmmm, not going to happen I’m afraid, everyone is different and everyone decides where to spend their budget, fora start your motorcross tires won’t fit your 24 inch rims. So that conversion alone is a point of discussion, same with controllers, forks even throttles can cost $150. Then motor choice is huge and cell choice for battery!!!! No one is going to hand you a list with components for a ready built bike, they can point you to ready built bikes but you are asking for a formula that does not yet exist.
Intelligence is distributed nearly evenly, with only the occasional concentration in one person. The total quantity of Intelligence is a constant: as more people come into being, fewer and fewer get a sufficient amount for themselves.
Some say this has already reached homeopathic levels.