Some help please

Hello i have a hub rear motor
I bought a battery 24v controller sensorles
3 wires motor
And a throttle
All conected.
The motor do not run or move
When i move the wheel and acelerate i can hear and the wheel tend to slow an make a little click just two... Then nothing happend

Do you have a brake wire hooked up?

Post some pictures, video or a link to the motor and controller. We need more info to help you out.

Thank you! I will add photos in the evening. I try all the positions with the brakes and without. I tested the output cables with a multimeter. (3) in al pairs the controller emit 10.6volts. I move the wheel and when i acelerate the continuos spining of the wheel tend to slow down.

Yes, you need to find the right combo of the three wires first. The old controller may have been match the colors, the new one you may need to swap green and yellow, or some other swap to make it run.

amberwolf said:
Swap any two of the three thick wires going to the motor--it's probably a geared hubmotor and running backwards. ;)

+1

Another simple answer may be that the controller has an ignition wire to turn the controller on, which needs to connect to battery positive.

Thanks for the comments. I tried to swap all three motor cables ( all possible posttions)

Orange and red are plugged ( key switch on cables)

I will add two photos

I think I can have two situations 1 does not work because the controlller is not sensorless or 2 the hub wheel has an internal controller

The bike is batavus padova easy go. 24v

Back