KT controller MOSFET replacement question

dcuste

10 mW
I need to replace the MOSFETs in a KT controller. The number on them is 11ON7F6 GFO84 MB CHN 736. I can't find any with this number. Does anybody know how to determine a good replacement for these?

You need to match one with the same DS voltage rating, same gate polarity (n-channel), same enhancement mode, same package. Then choose the lowest rds on spec that your willing to pay for (but not higher than the current ones)
Sounds like a difficult task but it's not at all. Go to an online seller (I use RS online) and use the filters. It'll narrow your search from thousands to just a few to choose from.
I'll try and find the part no.s for the ones I ordered for my kt controller.

I used these last time: Irbf3307zbf
Good for up to ~60v batteries, if you're only using 10s you might be able to get a better lower voltage choice of mosfet (lower RdS on) for similar price.

I searched, but couldn't find Irbf3307zbf. Not even on rs-online. Is that an obsolete part? I don't know any of the specifics and don't know what "using 10s" refers to either.

I'm using a 48v battery.

How about this one? https://americas.rsdelivers.com/product/infineon/irf100b202/irf100b202-n-channel-mosfet-97-a-100-v-hexfet-3/1300935

Is 11ns fast enough?

Think I put 12 of these in a KT controller, I'd be able to drive a 1500 hub motor?

Back