Need a BionX BIB connector & Activation for New Bike

TRwins

1 µW
“New BionX,” you may ask, “But BionX is out of business.”
Yes I have a “new” e-bike with a BionX drive. I bought it from a clearance retailer who had one bike to clear out. It had never been driven.

The Problem: The bike was in Demo Mode. I ignored a message that read, “Activate before 100 km.” I thought it was a gimmick to get people to signup for a mailing list. Not wanting more emails, I rode my e-bike happily along, silly me. Now the message says, “Activation Required,” and my e-bike has reverted to a manual bike, and a heavy one at that.

I've learned that I must have the BionX Interface BIB connector. I have made progress finding the software. Please help me buy or rent the BIB connector.

Details: Mine is a new EVO e-bike with a BionX 48-volt battery and drive, made in Canada.
Screen readout when turned on: REV 66, DIST 15.4

I have both the software and hardware.
I have installed BIB2 offline software. How to bypass the activation for the motor?

Just asking, not being a downer, is the connection at the factory end still there? If you hook up the interface, will the other end be there?

Edit for the op... That suuucks. Hope you get it figured out easy.

From the times I used the interface, it usually came down to a chat session with the really nice Canadian guy there to start setting parameters from his end... So if he's not physically there anymore....?

Back