FC-1 seems dead

Bikestick

10 mW
I built a FC-1 stealth bomber. received the battery about 4 weeks ago,72v 3000w lithium from hallo motors made for this frame. It is connected to the 3000w Hi Power motor kit made for this frame and the 36 mosfet 100a, 48v,60v,72v 3000w Intelligent Programmable contoler and TFT rsm-750C display. A few days ago I charged the battery and road it a few blocks and tryed to ride it later that day and when I pressed the power button it did nothing. the display was black and no power but the alarm still works. I have checked all the pugs and wires every where. after I recieved the battery I did set the power settings to the maximum of 100a and it has been great till now. Im at a loss.

Got a multimeter? If so check your battery output. If that's good then your controller or display are likely boned.

If the battery isn't outputting what it should however it's bms may have tripped if it's equipped with one.

Its the display its shot, I have gone through 3 in 5 months, about 250km. Turn it off then next day won't turn on. To remedy the problem you need a new display, then put a switch on the red wire going to the display so you can power it off so there is no power going to it when the bike is not in use. Otherwise you will be replacing them every week.

If you put your ear to the display you will hear a buzzing sound. I have the FC-1 as well, something with risun set up in controller is blowing these displays when the display is turned off. I have had no problem after putting a power cut off switch to the display. Fingers crossed.

That's great to know. Halo motors wants me to send it to a repair comp for warranty repair in the usa were I'm at. Then I can put a switch on it as well. That might be hard to find.

Where do you get the displays so I can install my own if it happens again? I see there is a plug 4in from the display. I guess I should just unplug it.

Also witch red wire ? the one coming from the controler or the one coming from the power switch?

Also witch red wire ? the one coming from the controler or the one coming from the power switch?

Back