750c display error code 20H?

paulstung

100 W
Hi there guys, can anyone shed some light on error code 20H?, I'm running a 3000w rear hub kit with a 60v battery and all was great until earlier tonight when I was about to cycle home from work, turned it on as usual, the display came on, showing the error, neither the throttle or the PAS would work. Any ideas guys, I've Googled for the code and there is every number but no mention of 20H anywhere? Thanks in advance...

Hey Paul: "Error Code 20H" Remember that? I too have that problem. Display TFT 750C. Did you find a solution yet? My Ebikeling 1200W 48V hubmotor WILL go into Walk Mode. But the throttle does not respond. What have you found out? Thanks

Following this thread. Got same error code of a TFT-S2 display.

Throttle and PAS not working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210924-195747.png
    Screenshot_20210924-195747.png
    416.1 KB · Views: 458
With throttle and PAS not working, betting it's a communication error, or more to the point/plain english, an unplugged cable or dirty connection.

With throttle and PAS not working, betting it's a communication error, or more to the point/plain english, an unplugged cable or dirty connection.
hello, i have the same error and the official error code says its a handlebar failure, but i can't detect any deffects. any ideas what to do?

Hey Paul: "Error Code 20H" Remember that? I too have that problem. Display TFT 750C. Did you find a solution yet? My Ebikeling 1200W 48V hubmotor WILL go into Walk Mode. But the throttle does not respond. What have you found out? Thanks
were you able to fix it?

Back