Is this a QS 205 motor?

Audisport09

100 W
Hello, I'm trying to source a QS 205 v3 motor. A seller on Alibaba sent me this video but not sure if it's Qs due to no making. Could someone identify if this is a QS motor?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok2qTh4hjH4&feature=youtu.be

Hello, I'm trying to source a QS 205 v3 motor. A seller on Alibaba sent me this video but not sure if it's Qs due to no making. Could someone identify if this is a QS motor?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok2qTh4hjH4&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Attachments

• e5e734674cbbe22b0a2c2f9c1bba9d1c.jpg
    e5e734674cbbe22b0a2c2f9c1bba9d1c.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 480
Anyone, no one? Is it common to have a QS motor that is not labelled? Seller says all there QS motor are all marked with their own logo NC

Anyone, no one? Is it common to have a QS motor that is not labelled? Seller says all there QS motor are all marked with their own logo NC

Audisport09 said:
Your link is broken atm so no way to be sure. What I know is that they do make motors with customer logos etc so it could be made by qs..

IDK. I will tell you this:

Yes, the "Font" looks correct.. for a 2018-19 era QS ( that mine is) ....

And....

The wires, double nut, axle, and nuts color are typical of a QS205.... Dual hall and the correct yellow and white connectors...

.. and Yes... I have heard of QS selling to marketers, without the "QSMOTOR" logo...

BUT.. Noone can tell you definitively if it is a clone.... Except QS of course...

There should be a date code that QS uses on the rim.... Perhaps some other can help here... The Code should be easily visible I think.

What about now, I've added a picture as well. 420usd shipped to UK with wheel. Seem like a good price if it is QS

Hello, thanks for the response. Ones like this these one? It does not have. If I were to buy, what kind of test could I do at home to verify it's genuine. I have a 24s lipo battery. What kind of speed should it be capable of unloaded?

Attachments

• IMG_20111118_023437.jpg
    IMG_20111118_023437.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 482
  • PICT0658.jpg
    PICT0658.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 482
IDK anything more.

Motor in question.... :

Attachments

• QS.JPG
    QS.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 481
Money is not the problem, I contacted QS, but they said they can't fit the wheel on a 20inch. So I contacted this seller a reseller on Alibaba and said he could source and lace the wheel. Just find it weird there is no QS markings.

Back