Resetting Trip/Total Trip Data on the EggRider V2

Jaded

100 mW
Hey y'all - I just installed my new motor/battery with an EggRider V2 display & I absolutely love it so far. The convenience of being able to program my motor from my phone is great, as is having two different usable settings profiles that I can switch between with the press of a button. The one thing I'm having trouble with with this display is the difficulty in resetting the trip data. It's possible to reset the current trip data by long pressing the mode button for 3 seconds and simultaneously short pressing the down button. However this does not reset the "total data" for the display. I'm really hoping it's possible to do this without having to wipe the device, because that would kind of suck. As is I've "racked up" some "miles" on the display from messing around with & testing the motor with my bike on the repair stand. When I take it out for its first spin (which I may be able to do in just a few hours!) I'd really love to do it with a fresh, clean mile counter. I took the time to program the motor to my liking while I was messing around with it & I'm hoping I don't have to delete/redo those settings in order to wipe the total trip data. Does anyone else with this display know if it's possible to do that either through the display itself or the mobile app?

Thanks for any help you can offer :)

Back